• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol,I miss her old hair too...sigh*

Today was an amazing day for me! I sported an Alexis Davis look today! I looked gourgeous! (Trying hard not to brag) I danced and had fun! It was awesome,I loved my look. It was like my own style crossed w/ Alexis. Sorry I just felt the need to post one of my only happy days =/

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

partyperson, I'm glad you had a good day yesterday. smile.png

hooked, I saw your post on SoapDish about Tracy wearing curtains the day that Edward dies, and it made me think that once upon a time, she actually had business like outfits...

The quality isn't so good on these, but it was the best I could do:

2ynnxq0.jpg

This was after the hotel fire in February 2004, and I think it was also when Ned/Tracy teamed up to try and get control of ELQ, but then Skye/Luke stepped to make sure they didn't get their way... I need to see if I have clips of that because it was so awesome to see them on the same side. The last clip I have from that month is February 18, 2004 and then, I don't have clips from that year again until May 6, 2004, so I know I'm missing stuff in between. Actually, I take that back. I might have some April 2004 on another CD, but I'd have to look...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Lante are in the promo because the Q's can't even have one episode all to themselves even when a character who has been around for decades, dies.

This show blows sometimes.

On the plus side, I look forward to Ned/Tracy, and even more forward to the explanation of why Dillon isn't there. Did anyone else's mind go to Dillon when Ellie told Spin that someone broke her heart? Because that was the first person that crossed my mind, but it could just be because Ellie is kind of Georgie-like. Still, it felt like an anvil that whoever the guy is, we know him.

• Members

Today's episode was pretty good. Tracy had me cracking up in the begining. I LOVE WHEN Sam (or anyone of my girls) agrees with each other! Meaning Sam and Tracy actually agree on something,Sam hoped Tracy's plan worked I'm like YES! They agree on something! And is it just me or does anyone else feel/know the Tracy is being replaced with Olivia? Because even last year Tracy and Lulu still talked,only thrice this year had they actually talked I'm pretty sure. And Olivia is the one going to Lulu and offering her money,and they're talking about her having a family and things of that sort. That seems more of a Tracy/Lulu talk(s)? IT really bothers me though,I do like Olivia but this isn't right unsure.png

• Members

recap of magazine

Life after Edward!

Don't expect to the town of PC weeping over the much love Edward's casket. Turn out that when the show picks up on Monday after Thanksgiving episodes which honored both Edward and The late John Ingle, the Q family will be returning from their patriarch's funeral service. The fact that the memorial happen off camera says WK as Ned is good idea. That we only see the effect of Edward's death on all of the intimate Q family is to me much more interesting. It is almost felt like we picked up where we left off. This being the most quarrelsome family on daytime what comes next is exactly what you'd expect firework! It's reading of the will preview WK and AJ trying convice us all that he's a better man. Ned isn't letting AJ off the hook. You got Tracy going toe to toe with Monica and Ned being her one and only ally. There is lovely stuff coming up for Tracy and Ned these two really care and love each other

• Members

Who's the girl with the bow, hugging Monica? Lila Rae, all grown up?

I am fine without a funeral as long as there is still a tribute, and it sounds like there will be. I just hope we are not disappointed.

Thank goodness Tracy will only be in that hideous outfit for one day (tomorrow).

I laughed at the previews:

Monica: I really can't stand you.

Tracy: Thank you! I feel the same about you.

She used her high-pitched voice that she used to have in the 90s.

• Members

^^^ In that clip that hooked posted of the Thanksgiving episode:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=228466530618067&saved%3Fcid=twitter_soapnetghsneak

I just watched it a few more times, and it definitely has to be Lila Rae... When AJ opens the door to see Skye, there is a little girl next to her. Then, in another clip, a little girl is hugging Monica.

Off topic, but Robin Christopher looks really pretty in that promo. I know she always looks pretty, but her hair/outfit/smile is just perfect in the promo...