The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members
You should pick the title. :) Whatever you choose will be good.

For Thanksgiving - I'm going by my parents. My sister and brother will be there as well as my Grandma, 2 aunts and 2 uncles, and some cousins. We haven't seen each other since Christmas. Crazy!

Speaking of, I put my Christmas tree up tonight...Last year, I got my cat in December, so I never experienced putting up a tree with a cat before... He was so curious, and still is... Last year, he was very much into the electrical cords (I got protective covering) and sprawling out on the lower branches, but this year, he is like "Ooh! Ornaments! Shiny!" I hope the tree is still standing in the morning!!! (and if it's not, I hope that he doesn't get hurt as it falls down). He also just found his way underneath the tree skirt and fell asleep under there... Aww.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms.Q Thanks.Unfortunatly spending it with my grandparents instead of my family. And i was just bawling because right now im just watching gh. I would have loved to see "The family Tracy grew up with" actually have been on gh. But sadly it didnt happen sad.png

thanks hooked!

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

partyperson, I still hope you're able to enjoy yourself. smile.png

hooked, thanks! I saw that on another site, but I was hoping it was outdated.

This is what I posted:

I'm not familiar with the business world, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but even if Tracy isn't left any stock, she would still remain CEO of the company, correct? That is unless the board votes her out in the future.

That would be very cruel for Edward to cut Tracy out of the will...She always wanted Daddy's love and approval, and even in death, she still doesn't get it??? I know they made peace in the last scene at the hospital, but I'm sure Edward's will was drafted before that, so perhaps he cut her out when they weren't on good terms.

But still, it's always been made very clear that Tracy loves her father, so for him to cut her out is just wrong. I don't think she's done anything worse to him than the rest of the family (with the exception of refusing to give him his medicine in 1980), but that was 32 years ago and even then, she was crying out how the only man she ever loved was him.

But, anyway, 32 years was a long time ago, and people change.There has to be a story coming from the will, I guess, and cutting her out would provide one... Tracy would be furious! (and probably saddened as well, though I don't think she'd let most of her family know that).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

^^ I agree and thanx. I feel even worse and cry harder just to think that no matter how badly,deeply you love someone and pine for their approval,they never even give you the satisfaction of it. Especially for her,I hate what my television characters have to go through...Im still sad....Poor Tracy,the family she grew up with is gone,now she's no one's little girl. Its too depressing to think about,I'm deeply sad....

• Members

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! ENJOY YOUR TURKEY'S wink.png

I still have the death effect inflicted on me. I'm super sad,this will always have impact on me in my life and as a person. I know it sonds pathetic but it hurts me and will stick with me throughout life (as anything/one else in gh will) just as if they were one of my own family members,friends or real strangers....

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Happy Thanksgiving!

partyperson, I remember feeling very sad when Lila (Anna Lee) passed away. I thought it was weird since I didn't know AL, but her death and the Lila tribute was emotional for me. I was drained from all the crying I did. I am sad about JI as well, but I think since I just recently got back into GH, I'm not as "obsessed" as I was in 2004. I, therefore, am not as connected to the show and therefore not as emotional - if that makes sense. I don't think you're pathetic at all. smile.png

I will say though...I think my obsession/investment in the show is coming back... Not sure what that means for the future except that as long as Tracy and the Q's stay in the spotlight, I will be posting here a lot more than usual.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

^^^ That's true.

I wanted to make a gif of some of these scenes, but didn't have clips, so I made this instead...

tumblr_mdvg7iGpdm1qlhqe5o1_1280.png

I really, really, really want Ned to stay...And what is crazy is that my sister (a Jason and basically mob only fan) wants him to stay too!!!! She likes how he's so protective and has a "dad-crush" on him.

Please oh please let Wally come back to GH - everyone else is being welcomed back, why not him?! And if GH is really ending in April, it'd be nice to build up the Q family again, so that when GH ends, they can live dysfunctionally (and happily) ever-after.