The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Daym she has the whole designer thing going on and that diva pose lol,Michael Kors..hehe....That picture makes her look absolutly gourggg,flawless (of course I miss her long hair but this photo is exceptional). ALWAYS L♥ve her shoes and jewlery!!!! Are you jelly? Yes,yes I am damn it! And her make-up is always great and her eyes...they are always soo easy to drown in!!! Her eyes are so beautiful,really just sums it up.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

sod recap

This is some classic tracy stuff

Tracy is pissed that AJ is released on bail. He's forced to wear an ankle monitor. Tracy hears Monica tell AJ that she was forced to put up the mansion as collateral and if AJ escapes, she'll lose the house. Tracy manipulates AJ into thinking that Michael is in danger and AJ goes to look for him. Michael is with Sam, who reminds him that Sonny and Carly love him and that he should be cautious of AJ, who bursts in on them. AJ realizes that he's been played

reagrding Edward death from SOD

Everyone's reaction will be showcased. And the aftermath.

Difficult for Tracy to accept Edward is gone. Monica is in deep mourning. Their grief may heal their relationship.

AJ's reaction is left as a mystery for the episode, but it mentions he respects Edward.

Lila's memory will be referenced and her presence will be felt.

Edward's will and the future of ELQ will become a storyline focus and it will encompass some non-blood related players

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

more sod recap

Nov 26

Tracy is shocked by the reading of Edward's will

Sam spots an awkward moment between Maxie and Spinelli

Nov 27

Johnny witnesses Duke's strange behavior

AJ makes a confession to Skye

Maxie makes a life-changing offer to Dante and Lulu

Ned is on for 3 episodes

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hot again from TV guide

GENERAL HOSPITAL There's nothing like the threat of an ax to help get your priorities , straight.. After the

depressing demise of AMC & OLTL it seemed like General Hospital, the network's last

remaining soap, was also headed for doom. But a creative reboot has led to a major spike

in ratings, and this venerable sudser-which turns 50 in April-is once again kicking ass.

Credit the old guard, baby! GH's veteran cast, led by the divine, eternally hip Anthony

Geary, and Jane Elliot, has been reenergized with such 80's and 90's favorites as Ian Buchanan, Finola Hughes & Robin Mattson-all of them pure gold. By mining its rich past, GH is staking out a fabulous future.

• Members

let's see how many posts I can make alone on this page--lol

SOD has a pic of tracy at edward's bedside (wearing her most hideous house drapery outfit) holding his hand and you can see his body lying in bed in his little grey/blue robe. Monica is standing over her with her hands on Tracy's shoulders

The article says the ned/tracy scenes are very heartwarming and how in the past it was hard for Ned to warm up to Tracy but now that relationship has matured and there is a lot of love there and how Tracy is so vulnerable so it is easy for Ned to feel close to her, etc.

I'll scan it later

• Members

I think he is recurring on Days. I don't know the ins and outs of soap land, obviously, but I don't understand why, and this juncture in time when everyone had to row together, they can't find a way for a recurring character to be available for two different shows. Personally I think there is much more story and personality around Ned than there ever was around Justin.