Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I admit it-when I saw Stuart, I cried. Mainly because of the sheer emotion in the scenes, though. But seeing him-, he was my first favorite male character tied with Scott, so I got a bit wibbly there.

I thought what Luke said to Tracy was "I'll make it up to you some day", not "I'll be there when you need me". Obviously, he won't be there when she needs him, if he isn't there for Edward. I wonder though.........do we even have a set date for the funeral? Because if not-I mean I figured Lynn would be there for the funeral as well as the NB-and I thought I read she won't show up until after the first of December. So maybe TG is there for it if it doesn't happen in November?

If Edward dies before Thanksgiving, they've already taped the funeral. You'd think spoilers would be spilling about everyone who came back.

I do think there are going to be surprise returns they are hiding from us for it, though I'm not sure who. But anyway....sounds like it's going to air after Thanksgiving at least-they film three weeks ahead, or therabouts. Of course, they were setting up his death yesterday with Tracy's comment about his health, so maybe it won't be after Thanksgiving.

Yeah Luke was selfish yesterday-he's all about himself, never asked Tracy about Joe or what was going on in her life. It just underscores they don't need to get back together, because he's not going to change. I did think though that his line about making it up to her is foreshadowing something, and I don't mean the future will issues. But what, though? Hmmm.

Also curious and sad to hear Tracy say her sons aren't talking to her. :(

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

from what I understand and has been kind of spoiled on various sites thanksgiving is a tribute to Edward/John. I don't think there is a funeral. I think is a Q episode. TVsource said alan appears during the edwards' death episodes and only skye/ned/ are coming back for it I'm pretty sure like soapboy said.

• Members

I'm with ILTQ, I can't see them not doing a funeral later. I imagine they might do both. A tribute to John is reasonable and needed, and earlier is better. It was kind of sad the other day how they were talking about refilling Edward's medication (like taking Alice Horton her tea, even though Francis Reed was dead).

Mind you, with both Jason and Edward dying around the same time, storywise they might just find it overwhelming as characters, so the actors will have their tribute without the characters doing the same…… could happen, then it wouldn't be as horrible for Luke to be missing.

Okay, I've talked myself into it. No funeral for Edward is okay by me.

• Members

Lol Ms.Quartermaine,I agree! At first I thought the wig was a little odd but I actually accepted it with the outfit. And the last time Tracy saw her sons was 2007 @ Emily's funeral. You can see at those funerals she really did love her niece and nephews.Even when she was telling Monica sorry about Jason's death she was like choking up a little. I mean who can blame her this is/was her family and she would sacrfice ALOT for them,even if they wouldn't do the same. She had good scenes with Aj (Sean Kanan) when she was being exiled from PC and he asked if she was ok she kind of reassured him and said she wasn't ok ('93). Lastly,I have noticed how they bring up her sons a little more often since about September.

• Members

This is my issue. It did occur to me before you said this, perhaps there weren't enough people who knew Edward intimately, to be at the funeral. Then I thought, no, this is the perfect time, with all the returns. And as you have some insider knowledge (right?), you know others wanted to come back.

So why no onscreen funeral? I get why none for Jason-Sam is the one who would do that , and she hasn't accepted his death yet.

I *suppose* an offscreen funeral would be acceptable. TBH, the whole ritual of funerals on soaps can get boring. By the time of the funeral, most of us are cried out already. The real emotional impact won't be the funeral anyway-it will be the characters reacting (and acting out?) to the loss. And if no onscreen funeral, it's fitting it should be an ALL Q/only Q day. Only a Q can understand a Q-and that reminds me of Tracy's speech to Courtney when Lila died, about how it was HER mother that had died.

Still.....IDK. No type of onscreen memorial service for Edward is going to set a lot of viewers off, I think.

I want to see Ned/Tracy-especially if Ned really is mad at her for something. So is the Q day going to be Thanksgiving day, as I had heard rumored? Because that means Ned will be there for Pizza! :)

And I gotta say....I am LOVING Michael/AJ. LOVING. That boy might be a Q at heart after all. :) And CD/SK have amazing father/son chemistry. It is almost like yesterday was a passing of the torch so to speak. Which is cool...but makes me sad, because it may mean there's no chance of SD coming back as anything but a presence. WHich totally sucks BTW.