The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I think so too, and I like them that way, but they will have to do something with Luke once Robert comes back, and since there is no man on Tracy's horizon, I can see them going there again. Personally I think it would be interesting to see TR and JE chem tested again.

I honestly believe TIIC have been told or believe, that it is possible, that next year will be GHs last one, and I just want to see Tracy get that reasonably happy ending of finding a man who is into her. I do like Lacy as BFF's, but if they could write Luke as really appreciating her, without agenda, I might buy it. But who knows? LOL I thought Joe was a keeper and that was ended with a quickness.

When I mentioned her following him, I meant how he was basically going to keep walking past her out of Kelly's and she had to say something to pull him back to her. It felt kind of desperate to me. I know Tracy is lonely, and I think JE gave an undercurrent of that in the scene, that she just wanted someone to talk to-but I just felt it made her look pathetic.

She's always gotten along better with her men when they weren't married or "together"...so maybe she is just destined to never find that "one". I would hope she will, but......who knows?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved the scenes between them!!! You see! Tony was acting wayy better with JE than he does with FH,he used to act better with her when they never had any intentions what-so-ever to be in a relationship. JE and TG looked absolutly stunning in those costumes,JE's outfit was stunning too. I just loved how they matched,they even brought some comedy to the table today,notice they did that together. The cast must've had a blast filming these scenes,I wish they took a cast photo. All the costumes were awesome,*sigh*,Tony must miss working with Jane. I miss the old days (most of the time/not always)

• Members

OMG, the LuNacy scenes were SOOOOO much than anything else with TG in it. I really wish TPTB would cut their losses.

In fact, TG is working better with IB than FH.

In other opinions, Sabrina has got to be related to Robin somehow. The connection she has with Emma is just too cute for words. :D

• Members

What did AJ say to Tracy upon running into her? He mumbled something, and I couldn't figure it out. I heard the part where he said "Even in costume, I know who you are Tracy." Then, he told her to be afraid, to be very afraid...His costume was creepy!!!

I laughed at LuNacy as they were entering the party. They were so fun together. And if Luke wanted to spy, he should have put something more over his face...It was obviously him.

partyperson, I did get it. I will try this weekend to send more clips your way. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

It's official......Lucy Coe is coming back to GH!!!! According to SOD she will be consulting on the Nurses Ball. It's a short stint, but it's a step in the right direction as far as i'm concerned. I have to admit I have been enjoying GH as a whole lately. My FFW fas been getting break lately. :)

• Members

Thanks for the article, hooked. I miss Joe. :(

Meh. Nurse's Ball. Don't care. Lucy comes back to do what? Show Sabrina or someone else how to organize it? Because they aren't smart enough to figure it out on their own? Dumb.

I'd much rather see Tracy get a story than sit through another nurse's ball.

• Members

I gotta say, in the 90's when soaps were terribly boring and my life wasn't, the two Must See TV events for me were the Annual Nurse's Ball on GH and the Horton Tree Ceremony on Days. I went for years and those were the only two things I made an effort to watch. I would really love to see what they could do with the Ball now - although I'm thinking it probably would have been even better a few years ago when the talented Spencermaines (Ethan, Brook, Lucky, etc) were all on the show.