• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>Oh, I think WK would make a point of returning for JI/Edward's death and Memorial Service. Those two were apparently quite close in r/l. I would love to have Nedly back, permanently. Dillon too - especially if they are going to have Lulu unable to conceive after she aborted their child. (and by gum, Tracy should be part of that!!!!!)</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Okay, the part where Tracy tells Trey she and Joe were friends-I cried. Just something about JE-her tone of voice, the wording, the fact that Joe's death was tragic-it got to me. I would love for Tracy to somewhat take a liking to Trey and watch out for him.

Thing about Tracy hearing Joe's deathbed confession about what he did: would be nice if Tracy was the one to figure out about Duke and help to bring him down. After all- I'll bet the only real link is Joe's admission. And since Tracy was the only one to hear it......without her statement, might be kind of hard to make a case.

With my luck, it'll be all about Spammy and DeadJason. Oh, joy.

Glad to hear it sounds like we'll get a Q Turkey day, but I think that is mainly because the new PTB figure it very well may be the last. I don't care though, at least we're getting it. Too bad no Dillon it doesn't look like. THAT would be awesome.

• Members

Kinda studying the picture of the halloween party w/ Tracy. She's always looked amazing (obviously,ALWAYS NO MATTER WAHT) but especially in masquarade parties like 2004 NYE and 2007 B&W Ball. Her outfit and makeup,jewlery and all look great! Only thing that gets to me though is the wig,it's just,idk how to xplain but,ya know that OCD moment when you get urked because of something you think is wrong or you don't like? That's the feeling I have

• Members

NE Spoilers Week of November 5th

Luke can't shake his doubts about Duke

Emma answers the phone to Robin

Tracy makes a shocking discovery and calls the police

Carly confronts Monica

The hearing for committing Connie takes a surprising turn

Anna admits to her returning feelings for Duke

Someone is not who they appear to be