The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

well looks like that spoiler was wrong or a typo

tracy didn't reveal anything about a past with duke

quick recap:

Tracy showed up at MC to see Luke. He recounted the whole story with duke showing up, anna making him go find robert to make things right, and how duke wants anna

funny dialogue tracy keeps calling him dead duke

Really nice luke/tracy scenes

Luke tells his sob story, then tracy tells him about joe

says he was charming and hansome and damn was he good in bed -- LOL

Says she would have done anything for him and luke thinks she still would

He is suprised tracy took out the bullet

Tracy is sad and luke kisses her on the head

She is like why am I crying on your shoulder we are divorced. says her judgement was clouded and dante set her straight and she turned him in

She doesn't know where he is or hasn't heard from him

Luke says something like wow we are quite a pair

At the end Duke asks the swiss doctor about their other patient and Joe walks in saying I"m alive and kickin" or something like that

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some of the spoilers I saw, worded it as "Tracy and Duke share a connection". Technically, it IS right. Joe Jr is the connection. I'm just wondering if Duke was the one at Joe's door. Some on SOC were saying it's Bernie. But I think we here all sort of speculated Joe and Duke and Jerry are all connected.

If we didn't already know Joe Scully IS Joe Scully (or is he?), I'd start the guessing as to what dead character he really is.

I'm just happy he's still alive. smile.png I'm so afraid to hope he might stick around.

Wouldn't it be a kick, though, if the real Joe Scully, the one who raped Connie and killed Teresa(as far as we know) is really dead, and this guy is someone else? Kind of like Jonathan Paget as Duke?

Of course, we saw this one try to kill Kristina...but .....I think there's more to come with that as well.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

You could be right. What would be the point, though...of establishing the connection at all, with Duke, then killing him off the next week or so? I know, I'm thinking logically, and logic doesn't need to apply here. I have read many people say RC's writing makes no sense.

But honestly...if they knew they were going to get rid of him-makes the most sense(there's that word again) to have just had Jason burst in and shoot Joe dead when he first kidnapped Kristina. Or John, or even have him die from Trey's bullet(this would have been simplest-to have him die at Trey's hand.

But they didn't.

I can't help but think and hope, this means there is more to his story. And I don't even care anymore that he's a bad guy, as long as his motives can be explained.

I do think that the one thing, or one of the things, he hasn't lied about, is caring for Tracy. So yeah until we know for sure that one thing is a lie, I am holding out hope.

Someone on SOC said there's hidden explanation to the Kristina/Joe thing-about why he really did it.

Could be very interesting.

• Members
This is funny to me since the only dress pants I wear to work are black ones...My students are always like, "Why do you always have on the same pants???" laugh.png I find a brand I like and then buy enough for the school year...It takes quite a few trips though as they never have the size I need.

Enjoyed LuNacy today. Very nice friendship scenes...I kind of felt like Luke was playing the role of Tracy's girlfriend - haha. He was all interested in her love life. Good day if you're a LuNacy fan and can accept them being friends (at least for now).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Oh speaking of which, there was a fashion thing in SOD I think with people from each show where the make up and wardobe person talked about what they were wearing in a certain picture, what brand, etc and what make up they use and hair products/styling etc.

Jane was in it for GH. I'll scan it. the make up person was talking about how most people use collagen or other stuff to fill in but how Jane never has and never will do anything.

• Members

This still bothers me.....such a waste of an interesting character and good chemistry if they kill him off now.

Loved the Tracy/Luke stuff from yesterday. Wonderful friend interaction

Funny Tracy lines yesterday, came back to add. Also, when the doctor with Duke was saying whoever helped Joe Jr messed him up, LOL.

hooked I replied to you, thanks! :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I always think it's neat those few times when the title given (in this case, "The Fight") has something to do with Tracy - that hardly ever happens. I really hope they use their words... The last time they fought physically, it was so lame...

hooked, what are we looking at for Tracy dates this week?

Tuesday, for sure, and I think that might be it. sad.png

She was better off before Luke returned...Hopefully, Jason's death and AJ's return give her something to do...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

So Luke and Tracy were on today, I don't know much sorry but reading the twitter feed and SoapZone I do know that they were on for a bit discussing Joe Jr. and Anna. And I guess it was Duke's idea to kill Kristina because he wants what Sonny has?!? wink.png I have no idea what that means but that was wha he said.

• Members

He wants to take Sonny's place, basically. He wants to be mob kingpin of PC. I guess he is a baaad guy, after all, even though he is certainly no worse than Sonny, and Sonny was/is a hero for years.

Poor Joe. He does care about our girl.

Nice to see Tracy and Luke, but the scenes were kind of filler compared to everything else. Nice to see them continuing that "friends" vibe.