Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bernie is a throw-away character. Yes he's a mobbie, but it's not as if the real problem with the mobbies will be addressed. Now, killing Jason - THAT will be addressing the real problem.

On a side note, caught up with the show to yesterday. For month it was 'spoiled' that John would be the one returning Daniel. Oh well….

Arguably I'm biased, but there was more chemistry in the room when Luke and Tracy were talking about their other lovers, than in anything between Luke and Anna. I hope they kill that 'pairing' soon, and go for the money couple. It would be nice if Joe was working an angle, too. I'm not liking him being a schmuck. Can't he be Interpol or something?

• Members

Well I just liked how he was apart from the rest...anyway agreed on that. I believe Luke wouldn't really fight that hard on something as sad as this relationship,if you can even call it that. There more like friends with benefits,not life partners or a couple,they don't even catagorize in any of those,they catagorize in the section labeled,"Friends with Benefits." Same with Joe all those "pairs" were just sex placements,yes chemistry but you can't really have any type of sex without the chemistry there so yeah...huh.png

• Members

From soapoperafan blog for GH summary the 19th and the 22nd (so this is for Monday's show after Joe gets shot.

ILTQ BTW SOD has Richard S talking about leaving and being sad to film his last scenes etc

Joe Jr. is on the loose and for some reason threatens Starr. This of course leads to Sonny, Trey and Michael wanting to go after him. There’s some activity at the docks and then Joe heads for Tracy.

• Members

*cries*

I don't want Joe to die. I don't want Richard to leave. :(

Maybe I will write TPTB a letter and give them Remos's Interpol idea. Things got too hot so he had to bow out.

Gah I really was starting to love him. Scummy and all. And yeah, RS and JE have more spark than JE/TG, but I liked him all on his own.

:(

Not happy. But I guess I hope that JE/RS rock the goodbye stuff. Poor Tracy. She gets a man who is into her for her, and......

Just please. No Tracy/Duke. Ian is a cutie, but Duke is creeping me out. No, just no.

But no to Luke/Tracy as a couple again, either.

So what's a girl to do?

• Members

So will there be one more Joe/Tracy scene before Joe goes bye-bye (thank Gawd!)?

I'd like him to tell her that he has genuine feelings for her, and that when he gave her the antidote he thought he was choosing her life over his (at the time he was). I'd like her to know that before he kicks. I want nothing else from him. Nothing.

Gotta tell you-- I'm not loving the Luke/Tracy friendship. Sure I love seeing JE and TG acting together. They so clearly love it. That's the thing. I see sparks flying like CRAZY.

When I see them on screen I see this great, crazy love affair that doesn't seem like it would work, but it DOES! They should not be friends. It seems ridiculous. A huge waste of a GREAT pairing. They should me married!!

This split makes NO SENSE to me.

NO SENSE. I actually get angry when I think about it too long.

Anna and Luke have NO CHEMISTRY (Anna and Duke have even less, but that's another story and none of my concern).

On another topic, are they REALLY going to kill Jason before he and Sam have makeup sex?!?! It seems so cruel.

WHAT is wrong with this show?

• Members

^^ I agree with you Laine….. about Joe confession and Luke and Tracy. My only hope is that TPTB aren't stupid (I know, it's a stretch) and get over their ridiculous need for all the 90's pairing, and see what is right in front of their face. If the plan is to bring them to a place where their obvious love gets 'rekindled' and they are built from scratch again, fine. Just get on with it. For all Luke's protestations that he's "crazy about Anna", there is nothing on the screen that shows that to be true.

• Members

I guess if the docks stuff happens first, then he finds Tracy.....he dies when she is there? Oh, my girl. I also guess the spumor about Tracy getting arrested might be true. Monica turns her in for helping him, or Anna finds out, and arrests her, and that is why Luke is comforting her-because Joe is dead.

I can't help it. I like Joe and RS. I am probably going to cry like a baby at those scenes if they play out anywhere close to what I am expecting. :(

• Members

Lainey and Remos, I agree with both of you I thought I could like Lacy as friends because at least that meant they were still in each others orbit. But i've decided I hate it!!! Hearing Luke talk about Anna is like hearing him talk about a distant family member, there is no emotion it's like Tony is sickened to say the words. Just being in the same room with Jane and his face lights up and he seems excited to be there. Yesterday when Luke and Lulu were talking and he said he was 'crazy' about Anna, it just seemed fake to me. TPTB are trying too hard with them, there is nothing there and I can only hope that they will come to their senses and see whats in front of them.

I found myself last night on my phone watching old You Tube clips and vids of the two of them together and the more I watched the angrier I got at the thought of them not getting back together.