Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope that last spoiler does NOT mean that Sean Kanan is Jason or Franco instead of AJ. He needs to be AJ.

I wonder what kind of discovery Tracy makes.

Emma I'm sure will tell her Dad about the phone call, but of course he won't believe her... Then again, if Patrick answered and he told someone, he/she wouldn't believe him either...He'd probably be told he just imagined it or something...

I can't wait for the Halloween party... I don't think Tracy's costume is bad from that picture...

Am looking forward to Ned's return. I hope that he and Tracy have good scenes together...I'm sure he'll want to be there for her, and I hope GH shows us that. We need Dillon as well. I know Scott is another soap, but maybe it's time for a recast...

Tracy in previews for tomorrow, telling Monica to look in the mirror in regards to blaming someone for Jason's death. Tracy's outfit and hair do not look good [/shallow]. I'd have to look at the outfit again though to be sure... But definite "ugh" on the hair...4 years later, and I'm still not used to it - though since it's been short, there have been good hair days IMO, but that usually means it's time for her to chop it off again!!! hooked, you are in my partner in this... What do you think?!? smile.png

partyperson, I apologize for the clip delay. I know you requested the NYE 2004 and the Luke kidnaps Tracy scenes about a month ago... I have them in a shoe box in a cabinet and haven't forgotten... I just get so fed up with technology sometimes when I'm uploading them that it makes me want to take a break... Plus, like I said, I've been busy with work, and typing out a post is a lot faster than uploading clips (that's why you see me here still).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Strange tweet: This is one of the guys who did interview from TCA

Terry Morrow@Telebuddy

In the Telebuddy's Sunday column at http://knoxville.com : #GH star Tony Geary picks between Tracy and Anna. #knoxville

I thought he already :picked months ago

But I asked if it was a new article and he said yes and Luke was not done with Tracy yet

• Members

Girlie where've you been?! We missed you!! And don't stress! Wahd I tell you already? I'd wait a year for those clips if I had to! And agreed on the hair! I miss her long hair so freaking badly! The only time I liked it short was when she first cut it,it was edgyer and looked totally hip on her,bangs suit her. Can't wait for Ned or the party either,love her jewels,costume,and makeup from what we see! I was totally jumping with joy when I read and saw the lost on the party and the pic! When it comes to the holiday seasons and parties/holidays I'm always hyped! Glad you've returned girlie!

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Luke wasn't done with Tracy ages ago, and the dialogue showed that - and if the writers have a clue, the "return of Duke" is a way to separate the horrible idea that was Luke and Anna without Anna looking as though she was given-up for another woman (which apparently is fine for a 'villain' character, but never for a 'heroine').

• Members

How does the wording "TG picks between Tracy and Anna" mean LUKE ?

It sounds to me like the interview asks which one TG thinks Luke cares about most or would be better off with. As far as Luke not being done with Tracy, that could mean many things. Some of them NOT good.

The more I experience it, the more I think this regime's story planning and writing isn't any better than Guza's. It doesn't sing the praises of the "stars" of the show quite as much, but it's still very schizo in terms of who loves who and what is going on. Even if I wanted Luke and Tracy back together-and I absolutely do not, at this point, although with GOOD writing, that could change- I'd be afraid with this regime to get invested in them again.

Why get invested, when a week later, it could change? And yes I know nothing lasts forever on these shows, but it is a whole different animal I am talking about here. We aren't talking about a show where a couple is together for a year or so and then they drift apart. We're talking about no build up, and "suddenly" they realize they have feelings.

Like the spoiler that says Anna is falling for Duke again. Ummmm....they haven't spent any time together.

When did this happen?

Luke just said yesterday he is crazy about Anna. Nothing about TG's line delivery or performance suggest Luke is in denial over Tracy.

So next week, even next month, if he professes he can't live without her-where did it come from?

It's bad writing. True romance needs build up. We aren't getting it. We got more from Joe and Tracy, and they were mostly about sex.

NOW-if Luke spends more time with Tracy as a friend, and Tracy moves on again with someone else just as Luke realizes he still has feelings-THAT is a story.

Luke spending Halloween with Tracy and professing at the end of the night that he's still crazy about her isn't a story. It's stupidity.

• Members

Funny blurb in SOD says Jane was asking finola how many times Anna had been married on Gh and they were talking about filming the Scorpio wedding at the arboretum in Pasadena. JE said she was just in background mostly as a guest and it was the NBA playoffs so she brought a tiny tv and put it down the front of her dress that was very blousy and she and all the extras standing near her were looking down her dress watching the Bulls play! She said nobody could notice or gloria monty would have never let her get away with it

Also recap of this week says after tracy/monica fight tracy goes to the police to tell them about joe giving her the antidote and his possible connections

• Members

Saw this on Daytime Confidential:

Could Dr. Alan Quartermaine (Stuart Damon) be paying another ghostly visit to Port Charles? A recent issue of Soap Opera Uncensored reported Stuart Damon was recently back taping at General Hospital.

Don't expect the man who gave Monica (Leslie Charleson) her house to be in Casper mode this time. Word on the street is several of Alan's loved ones will imagine having conversations with him during a trying time for the Q family.

• Members

General Hospital - Nov 8 (thurs)

(Confrontations)

Alice gets physical with Tracy; Lulu tries to persuade Dante to agree to her plan.

soc posted the week of the 5th's spoilers by accident instead of the 29th but then deleted them....here are the ones pertaining to luke/tracy/anna/duke/lulu/monica

Luke decides to do some digging into Duke's story about being held captive in a Turkish prison

Duke takes full advantage of a romantic dance with Anna

Dr. Obrecht implores Duke to fly to Switzerland immediately

Anna talks to Mac about her feelings for Duke

Sam learns that Jerry Jacks helped Joe Scully get out of jail

Carly pays Monica a visit

Someone is tied up in the boathouse

Dante and Lulu's adoption plans hit a snag because of their family backgrounds

Lulu decides to take a second look at he other options

Dante and Lulu scramble to prepare for an interview

Lulu begs Dante to follow her lead

Alice springs into action when Tracy reaches for the phone to call the police

A sneak peek at next week