Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, I'm glad I guess that some enjoy it. I've just never been one of them. The only way I'll bother is if Jane and Tony do something together. Luke would have to blackmail Tracy into it...or someone else would....that's the only way Tracy would be caught dead doing it....but it would be priceless to see them do ANYTHING.

• Members

He wasn't? That seems strange to me. At any rate, I'm pretty sure he will be at Edwards, just the way they left that "I'll be there for you when you need me", sounds like a total set-up to me.

Alan was sweet, but wow SD has aged - you can really hear it in his voice. It's not as strong as it once was, but he's still wonderful to see. I still think if one of that couple had to 'die', Monica should have been the one. Oh well….

Is it just me, or is it so wrong that the only mutually undressing LuNacy scene we get is about them discussing who's got an agenda in their worlds? I just kept looking at that and laughing about how wrong this was. Wonderful to have LuNacy anytime, and I've noticed the "Spanky" and "Sweetheart" are still firmly there, but it would be nice if they were talking about each other to each other. Ah well, LuNacy scheming and trying to out-think other characters has always been part of their allure.

And I've got to say, Duke and Anna were wonderful today. Loved the flashbacks all around, but I especially loved the dancing - noticing how all the really physical moves were in the flashbacks, not the modern day dance. Age does its damage to all of us, unfortunately.

Loved how Alan was there for Tracy, too.