The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Today's episode was exceptional from most of the rest. I wish LuNacy would just freakin get back together! The Anna/Duke scenes were awesome so were Monica/Alan. The end was pretty sad,i guess,you can see Tracy wants Luke back,you can also see Tony's acting is better with her. On a side note,I really like Connie and Johnny (please dont hate) they are good together and their Brooklyn accents are great,their scenes were cute,they should be more like this. On another side note, the originals were together!!!! Monica/Alan,CarSon,LuNcay,Duke/Anna,and if you want to add MiStarr to that list,yeah.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LuNacy are great together - and TG's acting is so related to who he's working with, that it's really noticeable. I hope TPTB have noticed. Just put Anna back with Duke and see what happens there, and it will be even better if it's ANNA who tells Luke how obvious it is he still really loves Tracy, and she was just a distraction

• Members

I kinda think Anna notices that. Its not her who I found "the bad guy",it was Luke. She so obviously knows how they work and she sees how much they NEED to be together,I mean who remembers this line? "Yeah its just a roll in the hay with her own husbund." LOL Anna was wayy cooler before this mistake of a relationship,I mean Tracy and Anna could've been a little more agreeing I guess. The point is Anna just wanted to try out with Luke,Luke knew exactly what he was doing and Anna should point that out for him even if he knows he can't let go of her!

• Members

Kinda random but who watches The Nanny? Kinda asked because I was watching (LOVE THIS SHOW!! It made me love LuNacy! Long story) anyway,Fran was like "I want a real relationship. Like Luke and Laura." I'm like,hold up...slowly turn....Val responded with,"Luke would never leave her again." LMAO. The 90's,I'm like oh but he did..I have my momentstongue.png

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Just some comments about today's episode...

I felt a Luke/Tracy "girlfriend" vibe when he was helping her undress right there in the living room - haha.

I kept wondering when/if she was going to run out of clothes to take off, and then in the next scene, she took off her fake eye-lashes - haha.

I really, really miss Jane's longer, oomphy hair; when she took the wig off, I was like "Nooooooooo!"

I was glad that Luke brought up Tracy talking to Alan after he died in connection to Monica talking to her "deceased" son.

Laughed at AJ's "boo" to Carly.

LOVED seeing Alan back with Monica, AJ, and Tracy, though I wish he/Tracy had dialogue.

Found it strange but good that there were 2 nostalgic flashbacks in the same episode (Monica/Alan and Duke/Anna).

Didn't like Luke messing with Tracy's emotions by kissing her on the lips at the end.

It was like BizarreGH today, like a different show really...A good one, overall. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

If there was ever a day to call the Gh comment line today is it! Haven't done it in years but it was so good to see Stuart back

I think Luke saying he woukd be there when she needed it is not a set up for elq story/fight. I think Luke will be on tracy side in that fight

Since tony has been gone for over three weeks I heard and these were the last stuff he taped he isn't there. For edward

Edited by hookedongh