The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well yeah but that would still mean, whether duke is there or not, that this guy who is impersonating him is someone from the past who was really terrible and seeing as everyone coming back seems to be 80s 90s characters it could still be faison

Also when Monica lied to Dante it would have been a perfect time for lulu to be all "that doesn't sound like Tracy at all. I'm worried about her go check it out" but they seem to just erase their whole relationship which is not cool by me. It's the closest we've ha to Tracy being a mother figure in years. Also didn't like the "I think Anna is good for my dad"... For the same reasons 👎

Edited by knh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why would Monica, a successful surgeon and isn't she still COS, need to put up her house for collateral to help AJ? Not to mention I'm sure Alan provided for her somehow, and she has stock in ELQ......

*sigh*

The stupid plot point writing continues. But at least, if Monica loses the house and Tracy buys it, she can fire Alice. So there may be a bright spot to the idiocy after all.

The worst part of that was, that KMc is the worst at reactions. She looked like she'd just been told her favorite TV show was cancelled...not that she was staring at someone potentially dangerous.

But yeah, I totally rolled my eyes at the mask. I wanted to laugh. I'm sure that wasn't their intention. Therefore, fail.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I think it was piss poor planning on their par and bad reactions on kmc's part. The whole reveal could have been done another way. She should h e figured it out mid journey home and saw it to tell her mother when she got their. Who is that smart an cant figure out that when u figure out someone is a dangerous imposter thinks its a good idea to tell them that while u are still strapped to the bed? U haw no leverage little girl!! I get why they did it then bc it led into the reveal but it still should have been a little smarter than that

• Members

Haven't seen this week yet, but I'm guessing that the bail for AJ will be huge, considering his family (ie. mother) already got him out of the country, paid for a funeral, and has been funding his life elsewhere for years. They would want some pretty big leverage to ensure that Monica/AJ don't pull that trick again, and personal assurances aren't going to cut it.

Now…. Tracy buying the mansion and kicking everyone out? I'd SOOOOO be down for that. Popcorn party to watch those scenes.

Hey, maybe Robert can return and start taking up with Tracy, helping her get everything she deserves. He can move into the mansion and really piss Luke off. Robert and Tracy have had a few sparks along the way, also.

Edited by remos

• Members

I just saw this on SoapZone:

For the Thanksgiving Day episode, the entire Quartermaine clan comes together to love Edward… Edward isn’t doing so well. This causes clouds to form with Monica… Heads will roll when Monica learns that Tracy prompted A.J. to go off the grid

I'm thinking this means he isn't actually dead yet?!?! Anybody hear anything different??

• Members

Soap opera fan site

Nov 13-15

nother return, a Quartermaine feud and a hallucination.

While Carly and Michael are dealing with A.J.’s arrest in their own ways, Tracy escapes from the boathouse and goes to war with Monica. The latter puts the Quartermaine mansion up for collateral in exchange for A.J’s release, playing right into Tracy’s hands. Meanwhile, Sonny faces off with A.J. at the PCPD, putting Michael smack dab in the middle of his two dads. In addition, the news of A.J. having a heartbeat spreads, surprising Steve and Elizabeth for different reasons.

Sabrina and Elizabeth come up with a way to fund the Nurses’ Ball. Their answer is to ask Tracy to underwrite the event. While they wait for an answer, Sabrina also deals with Britt, who goes out of her way to let Sabrina know she and Patrick will be sleeping together. Upset, Sabrina confides her feelings for Dr. Drake to Elizabeth, which Patrick overhears.

Robert returns to Port Charles and tells Anna Luke sent him, worried for her safety. “Duke” also returns ready to pick up with Anna where they left off. At least one person realizes something is off with the back-from-the-dead Scot and that’s Olivia, who witnesses something strange. She apparently has another hallucination, which gives Robert a lead.

In other news, Dante confides in Sonny about his and Lulu’s baby troubles, while Spinelli helps Ellie move in with Maxie.

For more, be sure to check out Soaps.com’s General Hospital Spoilers.

• Members

hooked, what are Tracy's air dates this week, do you know?

In today's episode, Tracy escaped the boathouse (offscreen), and then when Monica asked Alice where Tracy was, she entered the den through the patio doors, announcing, "Here I am!" Her hair was dishelved (it looked better than usual - ironic), and she had an oar in her hand and was threatening Alice with it. She actually knocked Alice down, but then Alice took the fireplace poker, and the 2 basically engaged in a sword fight, as Tracy yelled for Monica to get out of the way and told Alice she was sick to death of her (Alice). Meanwhile, Monica gets caught in the middle, protecting a vase. In the next scene, Tracy accidentally smashed a vase of flowers on the table with the oar, and Monica insisted they stop before they tear the whole house apart. Tracy responded, "You're right" and acknolwedged it was a mistake. Then she said, "I don't want to hurt Alice, well, actually I do. But I really want to hurt AJ." (paraphrased)

Tracy then went to dial the police, but Monica said that Carly already took care of that, and Tracy was pleased and told Monica to remind Tracy to send Carly a gift basket. Monica couldn't believe that Tracy didn't care for AJ at all, and Tracy fixed that by reporting Alice and Monica to the authorities, so that AJ could have company. In the next scene, Anna was with Monica and Alice, as Monica was getting handcuffed. Anna apologizes, and Tracy jokes that she (Tracy) is devasted - devasted, she repeated. As Monica and Alice were being taken away by a couple officers, Tracy told Monica not to worry, that she was going to take very good care of Monica's house. Then she said, "Don't come back, y'all, ya hear?" She could not stop grinning.

My thoughts: The oar and fireplace poker scenes were campy, and Tracy's so much more mature than that, but at least she was an "equal player" and not getting humilated by Alice. The dialogue was pretty funny, especially since it was all going on at once, and you really got a sense of how dysfunctional the family can be sometimes. There was also a laugh out loud moment for me right in the beginning with Tracy/Alice/the oar when she was like, "Come here, Alice. Let me fix your hair!" The way she said it was perfect. On a different topic, Tracy was just absolutely glowing about Monica and Alice's arrest; she looked really pretty...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine