The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It is lila rae (not RC's daughter but another little girl)

the other article in the mag recap says AJ/Skye continue bonding and decide they have common enemy to take down in Tracy. Skye goes to Johnny to see if she can get the piece of evidence they need to destroy Tracy...but will she get it?

Then it says AJ confesses to skye he feels not worthy of his inheritance and she helps him figure out how to try to gain some control and get himself into the family business

It says monica is going toe to toe with Tracy and Ned is her only ally. Wally talks about how there are beautiful written scenes where you can see that even tho they always had conflicted relationship, how deeply ned and tracy care and love each other

That sounds good...

Oh then skye runs into Todd, has a cat fight with carly, then carly tells todd about alcazar and he sees a pic and thinks Tomas and then skye, carly, todd, tea all race back to llandview to try to stop blair/tomas wedding or something like that

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys I need some other opinions/advice. I'm writting a new fic,it's a thriller/horror/adventure/romance/action basically all genres mixed. It will include all characters and varies in storylines and years. I need a title for it,shoot me some ideas! So far I've got,"Port Immortal,Immortal Romance,Dead of Night,Ilegitamate Affairs..." I'll come up with more but I need some ideas thanx

• Members

plus as you mentioned half of a funeral episode consists of people saying pleasantries expressing sympathy and arriving.

I'm looking forward to the juxtaposition of the Qs fighting/bickering to them coming together to celebrate Edward then returning immediately to fighting and bickering and the start of the ELQ story

• Members

I don't know where I sand on the funeral or lack of. I think I'm ok as long as there is. Proper tribute

I am,however, living the new adventures o old Tracy!!!!

I love her like this. Old Tracy of fabulous as long as they don't the Rediculous fights scenes but she was spectacular. As long as they don't forget the new Tracy too. She is more vulnerable and many other things. I just want a mix of each

• Members

Let me get this shallow part of this post out of the way - Tracy's wardrobe = SO distracting!

15o7yqe.jpg

That said, wonderful job today by Sean, Leslie, and Jane! Tracy had a good speech to Edward. I think that was my favorite scene. I really thought Tracy's watery eyes and cracked voice was perfect. But I also liked when Tracy was so focused on calling ambulance, and Monica reminded her how she should be spending time with her father.

Hmm, what else? I enjoyed the Tracy/Monica hug. When was the last time that happened? It couldn't have been 1993, right?! That's much too long ago. Hope we get some more bonding scenes between them. Nice to see the family coming together in a time of crisis, and I am glad that Tracy permitted AJ to see Edward. What did she say to him? Maybe "hurry?"

I am going to forget what Michael said about AJ pushing Carly down the stairs since he wasn't there and just focus on the Michael with the Quartermaines. He fits in quite nicely now that AJ's back. And the baby that played Danny today is absolutely adorable. I "aww'ed" when he held Edward's finger. Who else caught Danny's little cry/squeal when Monica said that Edward's last word was Lila? Obviously, that squeal wasn't planned, but it worked well.

I hope tomorrow doesn't disappoint. In the previews, I smiled at AJ and Skye: I didn't know you were coming. I didn't know you were alive. And then, poor Tracy, wondering how she's going to do this alone, and then Ned (it has to be Ned even though the preview didn't show his face) walked up behind her. Those are going to be good scenes. Such a shame he's only back for 3 days...

hooked, what's Tracy air time look like after Edward's will is read? I feel like we haven't gotten much information on future Quartermaine stories, and I am worried that Edward's death is going to be the last we see of Tracy for awhile...We've gotten way too much good material with them for it to just stop all of a sudden... Maybe some kind of ELQ battle where Tracy fights to get her share, especially if Edward cut her out of the will... But she's still CEO no matter what, right? Unless the board votes her out...

• Members

Hi TQ. Good to "see" you!

So, what were people's thoughts of today in general?

I enjoyed it overall. The majority of the episode focused on the Q's, as it should have. Nice scenes with Skye/AJ and Tracy/Ned, and I do hope we have more of Tracy/Ned interacting alone because it was much too short!

I thought Tracy's monologue where she remembered her childhood and the family she grew up with (Edward, Lila, Alan, and Monica) and how there's no one else left that has those memories was very sad, yet probably the most moving part of the episode.

I thought Tracy wanting Skye out was true to Tracy's character. I also liked Ned on Tracy's side when it came to AJ. And I thought it was sweet how Monica was sympathetic towards Tracy while AJ was ready to give her a hard time (Tracy wasn't yet onscreen).

AJ/Ned were good too... They are definitely revisiting that rivarly.

Lila Rae is so cute

I totally did not see the Heather part coming, when she entered the Q's and then later would hold Skye at knife point. Were we spoiled for that? And what does Heather know that the Quartermaines don't? Something about the outdated will?

I loved the singing at the end, and I think what I loved most about it was that Tracy finally joined, something I don't remember her doing before.

Not sure what to make of the argument scenes. While I think these scenes are very Quartermaine-esque, I sometimes don't like them because you can't figure out what everyone is saying. I suppose if you chose one character's voice to focus on at a time, and then re-played the scene and did it for each character, you might be able to figure it out, but that's just too much. In the past, I've checked transcripts, and it all it says is "everyone argues." I wonder how hard it is to act those scenes 'cause you have however many people yelling at one time.

What's in store for next week? Edward's will is read, and Tracy's supposedly left with nothing? I know that Tracy/Ned will be on the same side for the next 2 episodes. Wish he was staying longer. How long is Skye around?