The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

knh Fingers Crossed!! And I agree on the hair thing lol,its not like she can't not grow it back out?

Damn...I'm listeening to Molly's speech on her story and it reminds mw of Tracy (and Luke) because she said,"It's the kind of love that hurts. the kind of love that you can't do without. It makes you feel stupid because you keep coming back for it. Thinking maybe this time it'll be different,this time it'll work..."

Works right?

Edited by partyperson25

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

knh, fingers crossed. smile.png

partyperson, you are totally fine with your obsessing. This is the Tracy thread. We have over 1400 pages of obsessing, and it would be more had the forum hadn't crashed in the past. But if you're worried, just pick a random page in this thread, and find one of my posts. Chances are I'll be writing about Tracy's wardrobe and listing the other dates she last wore it - haha... I was really obsessed with that in the past.

Actually, I was obsessed with a lot of things Tracy-related. I used to have episode dates memorized. I could tell you the date, what Tracy was doing, what she was wearing, and what her hair looked like. I'm unable to do that now though. I've lost my touch. laugh.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thanks MrQ. I didn't know they did a photoshoot in 2006. I don't remember seeing pictures from it anywhere...

nex, the jacket from November 2006 when Tracy saw Laura was more red and had circular shadow-like things on it, I thought.

The one from the photoshoot is more orange-ish and pink-ish and "shiny."

Here are some screen shots even though the quality isn't good. The first one (top left) looks like it's the same as the photoshoot. The other ones show the red jacket with the circles (even though it also looks kind of pink-ish).

2rr7zex.jpg

Edited to take out a bunch of details that weren't needed to make my point. smile.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yeah you can tell about the HD for sure, I guess we're so used to it now it's hard to know a difference.

I wish I could care about Maxie/Lulu surrogate thing. It just seems so predictable that Maxie will fall into a coma or almost die because of it, and Spinelli will pour his heart out to her. Boring. Especially since it has happened once already between them. I don't think they have romantic chemistry at all. Ellie is a much better match for him right now, but TBH, I don't need Spinelli with a love interest.

I miss Joe. sad.png Random, I know...but there it is.

So, if Tracy does form her own company, what should it be? I don't like the idea of her taking over Pickle Lila or Deception. Something new. Something her. So, what kind?

Oh yeah, and it sucks that Trey is going to be no more. They get rid of some of the wrong people IMO.

Keeping Kristina and axing Trey? Stupid.

Thanks for the advice Ms Q. :)

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Good times to come in the battle for Micheal & ELQ.

Last time there was a tug o war between CarSon and AJ for him, CarSon won. But now all the miss deeds of the past will come out and Micheal has some thinking to do about where his loyalties are. Question is, is AJ being sincere about wanting to be a better daddy to Micheal.

AJ is also involved in another tug o war with Tracy for ELQ.

Micheal is going to be in the middle of a lot of things and of course him and Starr still have to have sex if they can find the time.

• Members

From TV source

AJ makes his move!

AJ and Sam have a serious discussion about the company and the Quartermaines. He expresses his concern for ELQ, confessing it's important to him to prove to his grandfather and the rest of the Quartermaines that he's worthy. Tracy also plays nice with Sam in hopes of convincing her to let her help run ELQ.

Later, Diane comes to see AJ with criminal activity that can be used to ease the kidnapping charges placed against him. He doesn't hesitate to let Tracy know he's on the verge of escaping his charges. Michael later learns the news that his biological may walk free. How will he react?

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3290-general-hospital-previews-december-3-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=sourceryan

• Members

Yeah, as a major Diane hater, not only do I not want them working together, I don't see the point of it. Then again it could just be that seeing CH's face on my screen makes me grind my teeth.

The thought of Tracy making nice with Sam makes me ill, but that's a spoiler I'll just have to deal with.

I um....really think Connie or Kate or whoever she is...is pointless and boring. Can she go now?