• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks nex for the birthday wishes.

partyperson, my bithday was a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary, but tonight (day after my birthday), my family and I went out to eat.

Tracy/Sam/AJ were fun today, I agree. I laughed when AJ saw Tracy, the teddy bear, and the tea and was like, "Are you and your friend gonna have a tea party?" Then, Tracy said "Maybe, and you're not invited." And then later, when he showed up, she was all, "I said you weren't invited!" laugh.png

I was thinking that maybe Tracy wouldn't be so obvious by sucking up to Sam, but then I know there's been a couple of references in the past that subletly wasn't her strong suit...I know Ned told her that once, and I forgot when else it was mentioned.

Tracy getting all excited and talking to Danny was so funny! I wish there had actually been a baby in that stroller for that part, just to see his reaction..."I have somebody who wants to meet you! Do you want to meet him? His name is Mr. Bear..." I'm actually not sure if there was a baby or not for that bit, but I'm thinking no or else they would have shown him...

Was not expecting McBain to show up and briefly question Tracy about Joe Jr. I thought that story was over and done with. He was working for Faison, right? (who we thought was Duke) in addition to Jerry Jacks.

Previews tomorrow show AJ/Michael/Diane with AJ inquiring about jail time... I know AJ is a lead and Tracy is supporting, but part of me is wondering if this ELQ story is going to be focused on AJ/Sam more so than AJ/Tracy/Sam.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Tracy/sam/aj spoiler for 12/20 as they try to work sam again per SID

Also lucy returns to PC on 12/20. She might have a way to get the Qs to fund the ball

not sure if there is any truth to this but someone dropped this am this am that Lucy is involved in the ELQ CEO stuff and that they weren't sure how since Tracy explained how Edward had all the controlling share but that she is somehow involved

• Members

AJ/Michael/Diane today... We found out AJ recovered in a clinic in Switzerland, where Faison was a patient (and Faison had a business relationship with a woman doctor, who I'm assuming is Dr. Obrecht). Using the untraceable phone that Monica gave him, AJ was able to snap a photo of Faison. This apparently proves that Faison is alive, and Diane plans to have AJ come forward with this information and help the authorities put Faison, an international criminal, away. AJ would do this in exchange for dropped kidnapping charges. The attempted murder charges are not a problem for Diane since Jason, Alan, and Emily, all key witnesses, are dead.

No AJ or Tracy in the previews for tomorrow, so I'm assuming AJ gloats to Tracy about the dropped charges on Friday.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

lynn herring did a podcast interview blog talk type thing tonight

I listened...she is so adorable and bubbly and excited about being back

Some tidbits:

Nurses ball will be airing in march or april but rehearsals will be starting probably in new year

It is like producing a variety show

the producers are like asking actors do you sing or dance or what talent do you have

She said she was talking to jane elliot yesterday and she has never been at one cause they were ddne whlie she was gone and over by the time she was back so she was asking about what to do what not to do

so its funny for old characters and new to been involved

they asked her how the stripping down to her skivvys happened and she said it was tony's idea was to have lynn do a little striptease to raise money and then it evolved for her to take off her clothes and then it went from there