Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I'm actually going to go back further and go with summer of 2007 and that November/December when Luke had his heart attack...Yeah, she had bad hair days during that time, but overall, I thought it was good. As for the shorter hair, it was December 2008 when it looked pretty good in my opinion. It was around the time Tracy went to the Dominican Rebublic but never got the divorce, and then, she and Luke ended up arguing at the mansion ("Get out before I throw you out"), and then they made up on New Year's Eve. Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Connie/Tracy/AJ in the parking garage seemed pointless to me. One scene, they bump into each other, and the next, Connie is stuffing Johnny into the trunk. I felt cheated out on some dialogue.

With the way the episode ended, it seemed like Tracy would be on next week, but I don't remember seeing her in spoilers, and I know she wasn't in the previews, so I'm thinking she won't be on.

• Members

Everybody loves Tracy smile.png

SerialDrama

Character Rebound of the Year

Tracy Quartermaine, General Hospital

We’re also terribly grateful for the character rebound of Tracy Quartermaine. Not only has her screentime increased twenty-fold, she’s actually had real storylines of her own, has been taken seriously, and has been appreciated for how hot and awesome she is (while losing absolutely zero percent of her edge). While the Quartermaines as a whole have started to creep back from the brink of extinction, the prominence of Tracy has been the most delightful of all.

MichaelFairman

MOST REVITALIZED CHARACTER

Tracy Quartermaine, General Hospital - We love Jane Elliot! This year the uber-talented fan favorite, brought Tracy back to the forefront, thanks to Cartini!

• Members

From Nelson branco's interview with Sean Kanan

There’s still an edge and complexity to the role, which I appreciate. The greatest thing Ron could’ve ever written for you was having A.J. robbed of the moment when he could’ve said goodbye to a dying Edward because that’s always going to dictate A.J.’s actions from now on. And you and Jane Elliott are stealing the show, by the way!

[Laughs] She’s awesome, man! She’s awesome! And I keep finding out new things about Jane. You probably know this, but did you know she did a movie with Elvis?

Yes, I did! She recently gave an interview about that to TV GUIDE MAGAZINE’s Michael Logan!

I told Jane, “There are two types of people in the world: people who love Elvis or people who love the Beatles.” I’m an Elvis guy. After talking to her about Elvis, I was really star-struck by her.