The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Carl, thanks for the link. I had seen another episode (with Tracy/Monica scenes when Tracy asked Monica to be her maid of honor and then Tracy wanted to have some fun with Mitch at the end), but I didn't know another episode has been posted. From what I've seen of Mitch, I'm not a big fan. But, anyway, those clips from the late 70s are really cool. It's so strange to see everyone so young!

hooked, thanks for the article. I liked the description that was written. I hope we get some good Tracy scenes in 2013!

I just posted this on Tumblr... I miss Tracy/Dillon.

tumblr_mg8lorLRBa1qlhqe5o1_500.png

General Hospital, February 2007

Tracy: Alan and I used to play tricks on each other. We picked on every flaw, every weakness. But he always watched my back when it came to Daddy and everybody else, and I always watched his. When I was little, my nanny used to put my hair in pigtails. Huh. Alan used to tell me I looked like a poodle.

[Dillon laughs]

Tracy: I, in turn, told him he looked like a monkey and that he smelled like one, too.

Dillon: That’s good. That’s a good — that’s a good comeback.

Tracy: And one day at school, he overheard a little boy in my class teasing me about my pigtails, so he grabbed him and soaked him in the water fountain until he apologized.

Dillon: You guys really loved each other.

Tracy: We never talked about it, we never used that word. But we knew that when the chips were down, we had each other. It made me feel safe to have Alan there, my big brother — the one person who knew what it was like to grow up in this family. I’m scared to live without him.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A Genie Francis return is about as exciting to me as Kristina Wagner's return. Meaning a big fat 0. However I do love all these returns and am grateful for the attempt to revive the old fan favorites. Now give me Scotty, or Alan, or Dillion, or Ned and that would make me personally happy.

• Members

I don't think it's possible for me to care less about Genie Francis. I find her and her character to be completely irrelevant.

I will say, that I'd rather they just put Laura back with Luke and got it over with because I had enough of the crazy stalking GF fans hating on Jane and Tracy from the last times Luke chose my girl. *waves to the GF/Laura lurkers*

I don't care if she does come back and Luke and Laura get back together. I just don't want Tracy being hurt by them or by Laura, and I honestly don't even want to sit through any Tracy/Laura scenes. I'd be good with Luke and Tracy being BFF's still, and it making Laura mad, LOL. Because that would make me giggle and it would make Laura be the pathetic one for a change. Win/win.

Truly, I will say until the day this show goes off the air that TPTB made a major mistake getting rid of Joe Jr. They should bring the actor back as a new character, because he and Jane were so good together. If not him, then bring back Hugo Napier as Larry Ashton. If we can get people like Felicia and Lucy back, and Duke, etc, etc, why not Larry? I've actually had several dreams in the last few months of him and Tracy(I almost never dream GH, but when I do, for some reason, Tracy is always in Larry's orbit, not Luke's). Hugo and Jane were like Jane and Richard-effortlessly sexy. Besides, with people coming back from the dead..and Faison back.....it makes sense that Larry might pop up.

Either that, or bring on Thaao Penghlis from DOOL as Victor Cassadine and have them be Britt's parents.

Sorry guys, but Frumpa can have Luke. Luke and Tracy can be BFF's and Tracy can have a steamy romance. I'm not really interested in it being any other way.

• Members

I actually don't think we're going to have real vampires this time around, just a reference to the old PC show. If we do, yeah that's going to be stupid.

I will say that I have also missed TraLu, and really the only part of Laura coming back that bothers me is that her return will likely mean TraLu's relationship will be officially gone. They haven't had a scene together since I've been back watching, obviously this regime isn't invested in them. But still. Once GF comes back, it'll be TraLu who? Which is really sad, but if they give me Britt as a Q, I might forgive them somewhat. I really like her, and isn't she just a young Tracy in the way that she comes across as so desperate for attention and love?

• Members

something is wonky with this board the past few days I cannot post in PMs on my laptop and havng hard time here too

anyway, I'm less concerned with Genie as truthfully luke and tracy have been over for a long time and I would 100x have her return now and reunite with Luke than have it have been while Luke and Tracy were still married. I'm glad for Genie's fans and LnL can go ride off into the sunset...

I'm more happy about NED BACK and supposedly going to be making more visits

NE Spoilers for week of January 21

-- Maxie receives shocking news that gives her hope for the future

-- Luke is face to face with someone he thought was gone

-- Spinelli has a lot of explaining to do

-- Emma tells Patrick that she doesn't like Britt

-- Michael and AJ stick it to Tracy

-- Ned warns Tracy of impending trouble, but is he too late?