The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

No...Valentini said in another interview that he isn't going to pair LnL back together,ever,not that Genie would want that. She and Tony are not at all good friends. Have you ever heard of Tony speak any good of Genie over the years? No,on-screen they were a couple,but thats how good of actors they can be. Tony doesn't like Genie and Geinie don't know why he acts in such an unecessary manner so it's mutual to not like him even more....

On the very bright side with unicorns and rainbows,LuNacy lives happily ever after.....Not really. But LuNacy is a more than 70% chance in GH because Valentini doesn't want LnL back together,praise the lord!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/genie-francis-returns-general-hospital-laura-spencer-anthony-geary-luke-0119/

One thing that the fans will not be seeing is a reunion between Luke and Laura. Geary has long expressed his resentment of being known as part of a super couple rather than being known for his individual acting and it has caused problems between him and Genie. Valenti at this point in time has no intention of re-pairing the couple onscreen and it seems that Genie and Geary have worked out their differences enough to be able to both work on GH again.

Edited by partyperson25

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Well, that's certainly a white-washing of issues. Most of them don't matter today, but GF has slung her fair share of dirt at TG, and he has not been given any reason to stick his neck out for her. TG might not have spoken favourably about her, but he's never spoken ill of her either - the same can't be said in reverse. I like him all the more because he's taken her sh!t and has been the bigger person.

I hope Valenti sticks to his word, and doesn't decide to do it anyway. Luke deserves to stay free from that quicksand, even if it is to have the foolishness we are currently enduring with him.

• Members

If all this shiz leads up to LuNacy then so be it! Thank God Genie hates Tony!!! And Frank/Ron will go of their way to keep Genie on! I mean you can't bring back /offer these people to come back,have them take it,then tell them to do something completly uncomfertable or uncalled for. And I'm pretty sure Kin/Genie are going to be onscreen together way more than Tony/Genie. The offscreen hostilty......

• Members
I can handle Laura and Scott (though I hate to condemn Scott like that). TG has a lot of JE's work ethic - do what you're told because the writers write, not the actors. Doesn't mean he won't share his opinions, but TG is a Company Man. He's probably forgiven GF for her hatefulness by now, but that doesn't mean he ever wants to work with her longterm again. Fingers crossed.

• Members

The globe is a rag

I don't believe any of that

IMO of course they are going to reunite Luke and Laura! Maybe not for a while but there is no way they aren't going to end up tigether!!

Ron C has said multiple times he is a huge fan of Luke and Laura

I do not think for one arcing there is any chance of Luke and Tracy reuniting.

At this point I'd be down for Tracy Scotty!! They were great scheming partners back in the day!!

I'm just thankful lunacy are now portrayed as bffs and the last we saw if Luke and Tracy she was getting over joe and kind of not so into Luke

• Members

I would love to see how Tracy gets pulled into the Duke thing. My preferred way to see this is Luke/Tracy/Duke/Anna/Robert have their thing, and as much as I do miss TraLu, have Laura/Scott/Lulu/Domestic bliss somewhere else. Tracy deserves to be with the Adventure Gang much more than Laura every did.

At the end of the day though, I'm still not convinced this writing team has any sense of Tracy in a romantic capacity, and that's been a theme with this character for 40 years. Guza actually gave Tracy romance. Not enough to be sure, but more than she had before. Even Joseph was sex more than anything.

I am wondering behind the scenes how much TG's preferences and health are coming into play. He will do what he's told, but he can also walk at any moment if he's done. Making peace with LnL and playing the occasional reunion moment is quite different from being sucked back into that pairing that has, for all intents and purposes, killed his career. I think there are a lot of unanswered questions, and the writers would be wise to avoid that pit. At this point it might be cheap ratings, but with the rating rising, it's not a necessary move.

• Members

I agree with Hooked, banking on Luke and Laura NOT reuniting is just setting onsellf up for a fall.

I'd love a Tracy Scott pairing at this point or a Tracy Duke pairing. LuNacy are over as lovers and husband and wife in my opinion.

The Globe Article is so much bunk. NO Way would RC pass on writing a reunion for Luke and Laura,as for them not shairng much screen time. Yeah, good luck praying for that.

• Members
That you do!

The question isn't really will they or won't they, the questions is whether these writers are good enough to do real story or are they lame enough to fall into the trap of the old way of doing things? I'm not feeling the Luke character regardless, so I'm thinking they already don't know what to do with him as an independent entity. LuNacy has stopped on the show, but it's certainly not over - as evidenced by their interactions and dialogue. We have yet to see where this is going, but even if I was a Laura fan (cough, choke, furball) I would have to say LnL are a deadend for both characters.