• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

only on TH she is on with Luke

But they have several days of stuff coming up when she gets arrested I think

At least 3-4 other days of stuff they taped I think

I know I'm in the minority around here but I've been loving that Tracy is pretty much standing alone in her own story now and actually driving the story along with AJ and really has been removed from Luke's orbit.

It is almost going to seem odd to have Luke pop back up now to me in her business...but he definitely owes her one or two or twenty favors she I'm glad he is helping her

I just am glad she is not going to be involved in any sort of triangle with anna or laura....they can both have Luke

I'm loving the old bitchy Tracy being back...scheming, manipulating and having her back against the wall, messing up and having her past catch up with her and everything come crashing down then hopefully building back up again

That is the essence of the Tracy character historically on GH. She needs no love interest IMO opinion. She is a stand alone character. She just needs a scheming partner! Like scotty or Marco or Ashton. Those were the best tracy times to me

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I don't think Tracy "Needs" a love interest in order to be interesting, unlike some other females...BUT because I think she's just as deserving of one, I want her to find one who is into her, before she leaves town again and/or the show ends. Just because I think it's a nice ending for the character to find a good man who loves her. Not because it's needed.

What about the Connie/Tracy spoiler? Is that today?

Franco's daughter. Hmm. The actor is only 35. And they tried to hint that Jason was only 30 just before SBu left. But even if you forget that and SORAS Franco a little to 40, that's still not old enough to be Sabrina or Britt's father unless he was sixteen when he became a daddy(okay, so it's possible, but the whole thing is a GIANT stretch).

And I can't think of anyone else the heir could be, unless of course the character has yet to be introduced...and would be a teenager, not the age to be a doctor.

I'd love for Ashton to come back-or TP from DOOL to come on as Victor-and be both Tracy's sparring partner and love interest. It makes me miss Marco so much, and so much missed opportunity there. But dang HN and JE were hawt.

Seriously. I could go for that in a big way.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

I think that is the distinction - Tracy does not NEED a romantic partner, because you're right Hooked, she's just fine on her own. HOWEVER, this is a Soap Opera, a medium that makes its money on romance, and I think she is just as deserving of romance as any of the other female characters. It would present a different side of her that would flesh out her personality. Luke did that for Tracy. That's one of the reasons I couldn't stand the character pre-Luke. All she was was this hateful, manipulative b!tch. If that's all you get, then what's there to root for? Showing how she can be loved and give love makes it that much easier to understand her motives.

Luke described her best, IMO, when he said inside her huge stone wall was another huge stone wall, and inside of that was mush. The B!tch is more easily tolerated when you gets to see the mush from time to time.

• Members

I liked the Connie/Tracy scenes... I thought it was kind of weird for them to be opening up in front of each other since they barely know each other, but I still enjoyed the scenes. There was a lot of emotion from both ladies, and I liked that Tracy was sympathetic. Connie totally did not fall crying into Tracy's arms though... It was just her shoulder. Just an observation.

Also - did anyone else think Tracy was going to mention her own abortion after Connie brought up aborting Trey? I was like, "Oh my goodness. Tracy is really getting a long lost child. This is foreshadowing!!" But then she didn't mention it at all.

So awesome to see so much Tracy lately. I know it seems crazy that she is destroying the company, but it's fun to see her like this.

• Members

OMG!! YES,YES,AND YES!!! I really,really,really loved the Tracy/Connie scenes! I need more of them,maybe because I always loved Connie from the begining,Kate was too bland IMO. The teen pregnancy and abortion thing really got a reaction out of Tracy,I wish they wrote it to where she'd talk more about it. They would've just put cherries with sprinkles,chocolate and whipped cream (not to mention the whipped cream vodka!) on top for me!! Just amazing! I really liked the dialouge too.

"He died?"

"No,he left me for someone else."

"WHAT?! Who is this lowlife rat?"

Laughs"Thanks...."

Really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really l♥ved that. I think they NEED more scenes. I'm pretty sure Connie took her as a mother figure for her because that was really only her real (feminine) support anyone gave her. No one really likes her if you hadn't noticed,so Connie enjoyed that she had someone she could vent to (Tracy in return felt that way too,they're more alike then I would've put much thought into!). After all,she has no mother,Olivia is barely there and she has an aunt...named Tracy....

• Members

luke didn't really leave tracy for someone else cause they weren't even together...they had been divorced for a while and Tracy had already been married and divorced

Tracy just decided she wanted luke back and told him. It wasn't like they were together and he dumped her

I guess they are sort of fudging the truth a bit for the drama of it

Luke chose anna but it wasn't like he divorced tracy over anna. One day tracy out of the blue says she wants him back. So that whole thing was kind of blow out of proportion for the sake of Luke "choosing" anna as who he wanted to be with. Tracy was totally into Joe after that so I hate that she seems like she is all dejected luke left her for another woman

• Members

Saw the Tracy/Connie stuff from the last few days, and I'm really liking the dynamic between the two. Love how Connie is calling Tracy on her ish, all the while offering her support. I think there is quite the power dynamic there. Also like the Luke reference. No matter what, Tracy and Luke are connected and I'm happy to see the new regime hasn't thrown them totally under the bus.

And Sonny getting the blame was hilarious. All those years he was the Teflon Don, and now he's getting hit when he truly is taking the high road.