Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

According to spoilers on soaps.com, Tracy is on today, Friday, Monday and Tuesday.

Thursday January 24:

AJ and Michael plot the next move in their attempt to take control of ELQ.

Tracy tries convincing Ned that they need to keep Lucy out of it.

Michael asks AJ how Heather could help then take over the company.

Friday January 25:

Michael manipulates Johnny.

Tracy gets an unpleasant surprise from AJ and Michael.

Tracy tries getting Sonny on her side.

Ned may be too late when he tries to help Tracy.

Week of January 28:

Monday January 28:

Tracy has another plan for revenge.

Tuesday January 29:

Tracy winds up with Connie sobbing in her arms.

AJ has big plans for Duke.

• Members

General Hospital Spoilers For January 25 – 29.

New allies are enlisted in the fight for ELQ.

In Michael’s quest to help AJ gain control of ELQ, he appeals to Johnny. He guilts him into admitting Anthony gave him information about Tracy’s connection to the mob. Can Michael get him to turn over the proof? Meanwhile, AJ warns Carly that Michael knows she tried to help him fall off the wagon. Ned overhears, as Tracy turns to Sonny for help against AJ.

Despite Emma’s declaration that she doesn’t like Britt, Patrick brings his daughter to lunch with him and his new lady friend. When Patrick steps away, Emma makes her feelings clear. Britt lashes back and Emma later goes missing.

Kristina is out for blood where Connie is concerned. Molly fuels the fire with the reminder that Connie stole her book. Things take an interesting turn when Alexis learns her daughter has been taken to jail and Connie cries on Tracy’s shoulder.

In other news, Maxie learns Ellie broke up with Spinelli, AJ has plans for Duke and Felix suggests Sabrina find someone new.

• Members
Oh, in the end, absolutely. Even I will acquiesce to certain pairings being read. But in the meantime, it's good to shake things up and see what other potential is there.

Here's the thing, though: chemistry matters when you shake things up. TG, God love his soul, has terribly romantic chemistry with just about everyone, so they can't just slap his character with someone and make it work. It backfires almost every single time, and it's backfiring now. FH has great romantic chemistry with just about every male she's in the room with, but even her abilities can't overcome the disaster of Luke/Anna. The same is true for JE: she has great romantic chemistry with just about everyone (and just so happens to have it with TG as well), but the writers, for some strange reason, don't seem interested in building on it. Tracy should be the Mistress of Port Charles, with boy toys everywhere, not the a-sexual shrew she's often portrayed as. If Tracy can start playing with all the boys, I will be a much happier viewer. And if they are going to start with having Anna's ex's as Tracy's playmate, I'll love the irony even more.

• Members

Exactly. JE/TG have chemistry on and off-set. But Jane,she can make anything work with anybody. Doesn't matter who it is. I mean before she was with Jax,even Coleman (en?). And nxt week on Tuesday,she's working with Kelly Sullivan. As we all know JE is an extraordinary actress so she can obviously make anything work. But,FRon doesn't always use that potential when it comes to a relationship with LuNacy or anyone else,(Joe died/was killed off so he doesn't count) they are blind if they don't see the chem JE has with TG and they see some sort of "pairing" with AnaL?

• Members

Im pretty sure Alexandria was brought on to fill the Tracy void in the Q family as the spoiled rich bitchy type so probably yah cause Jane left on her own accord at the height of GH popularity

Here are some other spoilers

Monday January 28:
AJ and Michael force Tracy into a corner.
Emma goes missing.
Patrick panics.
Felix persuades Liz and Sabrina to spice up their lives.
Tracy has another plan for revenge.
Lulu hears Spinelli talking about sleeping with Maxie.
Maxie learns that Spinelli and Ellie are finished.
Kristina lashes out at Connie.

Tuesday January 29:
Alexis' daughter is taken to jail for assault.
Tracy winds up with Connie sobbing in her arms.
AJ has big plans for Duke.
Duke gets a job.
The search for Emma continues.

Wednesday January 30:
Todd and Lucy hold the key to solving each other's problems.
Todd tries ordering Connie around.
Ned has some good news for Tracy.
Kevin Collins arrives.
Alexis asks Sonny to convince Connie to get Kristina out.

Thursday January 31:
Sonny rails at Connie.
Liz pays AJ a visit.
Lucy has an unexpected visitor.
Luke wants a favor from Tracy.
Patrick wants nothing to do with Britt.
People continue mistaking John for someone else.
Molly runs into Rafe.

Friday February 1:
John McBain winds up in a brutal crime scene.
Britt has something to tell Lulu about Maxie's baby.
Michael has to choose between his two fathers.
Spinelli brings Ellie home.
AJ and Liz bond.
The ball loses its funding.

• Members

Luke wants a favour from Tracy? Man's got gall.

I'm watching sporadically these days, and didn't realize "Britch" was a term used on the actual show and not just message boards - that is hilarious. Felix has got to be one of the best characters ever created on a soap.

• Members

Wow, lots of Tracy days in a row... Thursday and Friday of this week and Monday through Thursday of next week. :D

What is going on with this secret Quartermaine heir? The fact that Carly knows about it makes me think it's Morgan (maybe something happened with her and Jason offscreen), but anyway, Morgan as a Quartermaine would be lame. I want someone else, preferably a long lost child of Tracy's. :)

Good to see Ned again. I do think that spoiler about him warning Tracy was misleading since he warned her in a text message. His spoiler for the day should have had something to do with Carly, the one he shared the most scenes with. I hope he's actually onscreen the 30th with Tracy though when he has good news for her. Another text would be dumb.

• Members

Someone through Tracy would be very interesting - I just think it needs to be a female, especially considering how Edward wanted male heirs because he thought them more legitimate. To have Morgan as a Q undermines too much of GH's history, and this regime seems to respect history. There's only so much ret-con any show can handle.

• Members

This is so crazy seeing Tracy onscreen so much. I LOVE it! January's been a pretty good month for her. Seems that way, anyway.

What do you guys think of her tanking the company? "If I can't have ELQ, then no one can." I'm hoping it's a plan to make ELQ suffer while AJ's in charge, only to sweep in and save the company at the last minute.

Remember the last time she tanked the company? It was so Edward would let her out of Shady Brook to fix things... Little did he know she was the one to cause the problems in the first place (as part of her plan to get un-committed). It's hard to believe that was in September of 2007... A couple months before was when I was studying in Mexico. I remember freaking out, having to leave home and "leave" you guys. ohmy.png

There are rumors that the Q heir is Franco's daughter?!