Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Regardless of what they do with LuNacy romantically, there is a goldmine there just waiting to be tapped when it comes to scheming and supporting each other's nefarious actions. Luke would know better than anyone save Monica and Ned, how much Edward, ELQ, and Lila meant to Tracy, and what it would mean to loose everything. He would also be the perfect person to help with the Pickle-Lila mystery. These writers have been impressing me with their ability to hit the beats (something Guza was horrible at), and now that Luke has returned, I'm sure we are going to have at least one conversation about Edward's death.

Also very curious to see what they are going to do with Duke and Tracy. That one could be fascinating on many levels, not the least of which is getting together while their best loves are technically 'together' themselves.

• Members

UGH do we really even have to talk about Bora? I don't care who she is with. I won't be watching any of her scenes, nor will I give a crap about any story she is involved with. Ya'll can carry on talking about her if you want I guess, that's your perogative, I find her to be not all that worthy of the effort it takes just to type this out.

If they try to do anything like having Tracy fighting that troll over Luke, I am DONE. Sorry guys, Tracy deserves better than Laura's sloppy seconds. I'm all for Tracy and Luke still being great friends, and I hope that continues, but I hope I never hear of a Tracy/Laura scene with dialogue exchanged, ever. They can be at the same event-just keep that bore out of Tracy's way.

Yeah, I'll still always root for Joe to come back from the dead, but I am VERY intrigued re: Tracy/Duke. At this point, I just want the audience to remember Tracy with a man is a more complex, layered Tracy and therefore, more fun to watch. That, and the undeniable fact that Jane can do "hot".

partyperson, about Redrum: the first show was about a guy who shot his family because he could not handle the guilt and anger over being molested by his boy scout troop leader. This leader apparently molested most of the boys in town. The poor boy who finally turned him in, ended up committing suicide. Tragic all the way around.

The second show was a woman who convinced her bro in law to shoot and kill her husband. There are two new shows I haven't watched yet that aired Tuesday I think....

• Members

NE Spoilers week of Feb. 4th

Carly is forced to call the police on someone she once cared for

Anna finds herself on the wrong side of a gun

Will anyone come to Tracey's rescue when federal agents arrive to arrest her?

Luke blackmails Carly

Will Sonny come through for Connie when his relationship with Michael is on the line?

• Members

I think Carly knows there could be a Q heir and Luke blackmails her for Tracy

Here are some recaps of sod for next week

And then feb sweeps previews:

Hot Plots Preview - AJ for the win?

Tracy thinks she's sitting pretty atop ELQ, but RC says they threw some complications at her. The main one being that Tracy used Soleito money to finance ELQ.

This week, Tracy's mob history comes back to bite her when Michael/AJ confront her with info from Johnny. AJ offers a deal - if she steps down and supports him as the new CEO, he won't go to the SEC. Tracy comes up with a desperate scheme to stop AJ.

Sean K says that AJ is relishing his apparent victory.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

February Previews - The Qs and ELQ

According to RC, the battle for ELQ is heating up and it's Ned/Tracy vs AJ/Michael. Tracy pulls in Sonny. Carly gets pulled in too because of the info that Heather found at Thanksgiving. Ned wonders to Tracy if it's possible there is another Q heir. Based on her reaction, Carly might know. Look for Connie to be a wild card too.

Luke/duke/Anna have one that they both vie for her but duke backs off and creates life for himself

• Members

Glad to see that Duke backs off. Now, if they can turn their mutual attention from Anna to Tracy, I'd be more entertained by this whole deal. Personally, I think Anna works better with Sonny or John that either Luke or Duke, at this point.

• Members

I just think they need to shake it up a bit. Duke has only ever been about Anna, well what's so impressive about her that all the mature men have to look her way and not towards Tracy? Duke might surprise himself and think he's interested in the memory of Anna more than the real person. It would certainly be an interesting storyline to follow.