The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey, guys. Hope everyone had wonderful holidays. This was Kidlet's third Christmas so he was really into it this year and we all generally had a blast.

Loving GH lately. I'm excited about Kin Shriner's return, especially with both Jane and Lynn Herring to play off of. I know we'll get the inevitable Luke, Laura and Scott scenes (especially since Scott left with Laura last go 'round), but hopefully they'll spread the Scott love around the canvas. Hey, wouldn't it be something if Laura and Scott got married? There's a spumor out there that Laura comes back with a big secret, and that would be a pretty juicy one.

As for Tracy, she proved with Joe Jr. that she can be in a decent romance storyline. I don't think it'll happen, but I would so love to see Luke and Tracy in a real love story not dominated by wacky hijinks. Their scenes at the hospital were fantastic, and it kills me that they were sacrificed for the non-chemistry of Luke and Anna.

Yeah, I could go for Tracy and Robert if it's done correctly. The insinuations onscreen seem to be that they've gravitated Robert and Holly back together, though.

Regardless, I'm so glad to see Tracy on so much lately. Just seeing the entire cast re-integrated with one another has energized this show by a million times. JE's chemistry is fantastic with everyone.

P.S. Her scenes lamenting Trey's death were the only ones that had me caring he was dying since the rest of the people involved spent more time berating and hating on him than caring about him. (Well, except Kristina, but I blame the actress for being pretty horrible for not caring about how she feels.)

Edited by stargazercmc

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HOUSE ROX!!!! (Even if it's gone) He's like one of my biggest idols,I like NEEEEDD the WHOLE series for my bday. I loved House because of like everything. It was a totally different series,one of the many reasons I loved it. Also because I am totally into Medical/Media(arts) fields.The end made me cry so hard....So sad... And Np,I always loved Benny,and I like your ideas....

WAHHT??! YOU SAW REDRUM AND I DIDN'T?!??! ARGG,anyways lol how was it? As soon as I heard about it I like needed to watch it.

OH YEAH!! LuNatic all the way!

I wish......

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

For some reason this site is not letting me just post anything unless I reply to someone else's but here is a random NE spoiler for week of the 28th:

NE Spoilers week of Jan. 28th

Connie cries in Tracy's arms

Also per SID, In a nutshell: Johnny helps prove to Michael about the mob connection and Tracy's ELQ money, Tracy and Ned in cahoots, and somehow it involves Carly, Heather tells AJ that there is something in Edward's will that could affect the balance one way or the other, something about counting up all the votes and they know who the Q heirs are and Carly has a little reaction that Ned and AJ pick up on, Tracy goes to Sonny for help, AJ enlists some mystery man who is connected to one of the most notorious men to have ever set foot in PC. He's trying to set up his life and he gets involved with ELQ. Does he side with Tracy or AJ?

(I think this is Duke)

Also Leslie is doing a radio podcast tonight -- if anyone wants to listen in its at 9pm central time

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rheart/2013/01/17/rhearts-salute-to-the-quartermaines

• Members

partyperson, I thought the two episodes of Redrum I saw were actually fresh and interesting. I forgot I was watching a reality crime show TBH. I do like that they keep the shows to just a half hour, I think that helps.

I imagine Tracy runs into Connie and offers her condolences about Trey. sad.png

Really, I don't like the implication that Carly knows of another Q heir and the Q's don't. It doesn't sound like it would be Tracy's, if Carly knows something about it. Are they gonna say Morgan is Jason's, not Sonny's, and that Carly has known all along? Because if so, eh. I think that's where they are leaning though, because we've seen Carly on screen all these years. She didn't have twins when she had Michael. If Carly knows something about another Q heir, it's because one of hers (oh I guess it could be Josslyn) is Jason's.

Come to think of it, my memory is rusty, but I believe there was spec back in the day that Morgan WAS Jason's. If so, I guess I'm glad we're getting another Q (especially since they could SORAS him into a teenager fairly easily), but I'd rather they bring back Dillon and/or Ned full time, and/or Brooklyn or even Maya. Or a returned Alive!Emily. And you know if I say I'd rather have Emily, that means I ain't all that crazy about the idea of Carly having TWO Q spawns.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

OMG!!!! The Michael/Tracy scenes cracked me up!!

"Where's Aj?"

"Who?" <Like Wtf?! LOL

"Your father....He was just here where'd he go?"

"Uhhhhhh....yeah,no,no he uh. He was just,uh,uh,duh...." He looked so stupid,when looking around for nobody. Stuttering is totally the best cover-up...

"Is this a hard question?"

"No it's not a hard question. He's,we thought you'd gone so..."

"He left."

"Yeah,yeah he left."

"Where'd he go?"

"I....he went to an AA meeting." <FTW?

"An AA meeting?"

"Yeah he wants to stay sober and everything,so.."

"Right."

"It's supposed to be anonymous so I don't think shouldn't say anything."

"Oh you're right about that. I do know about Aj and his recovery. In fact did he go to that meeting over,Spruce street,that church on Spruce street?"

"Yeah,uh,yeah he's at that church,that beautiful church on Spruce Street."< Stupidly smiling

"There is no church on Spruce Street."

"Spruce? No,ah,pshh. I thought you said spring. Spring Street."

"Wow...wow,for a guy with Quartermaine genes you are an appauling liar. Appauling." < Not sure if I spelled that right. "He went to get Lucy. Didn't he?"

"....No...." Ryan Higa moment

Chad and Jane must've had a blast filming those scenes! He looked so freakin stupid trying to play it so cool.

• Members

hooked, I don't have a problem either.

partyperson, I love your new avatar/signature. So pretty! I also agree that Michael/Tracy were so funny. I never liked seeing Michael onscreen before until he started spending time with the Quartermaines (Monica, AJ, Tracy). IMO, he is boring with Starr, Carly, Sonny, and Kristina.

These spoilers are from this very site in the DTS: Spoiler Island section: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/46616-gh-spoiler-pics/

Duke and Tracy meet.
Tracy notices something odd with the Pickle Lila label.

For some reason, I thought Duke and Tracy met before??? I'm curious about the label... I wonder if there's something on the other side of it that provides her with a clue of what the inheritance really means.

On a shallow note, and I know I've said this before, and I will say it again, but Jane's hair needs to grow!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Awwww tahnks wub.png !!! I gots to show the lurve(Notice how it says Sexy at the bottom left)!! And Michael with Sonny and Kristina (the old one in particular) were/are ok not really boring.

And I'm really interested in the spoilers too! One more thing...I AGREE ON THE HAIR!!

8390198301_338b4a6b00_z.jpg

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

So I've got a question, do we actually know if Wally is coming back?? I'm seeing these spoilers mentioning his name BUT I have seen nothing about Wally's return. It seems to me that his return is all 'offscreen'. Also, saw these on SoapZone:

• A.J. and Michael work together as a father/son team to beat Tracy for ELQ. Johnny has pertinent, damaging information about Tracy and her ties to the mob, which could greatly aid in that endeavor.
  • Michael uses his influence on Johnny to roll over on Tracy.
  • Sonny and Carly get their hands wet in the ELQ caper too.
  • Tracy prevails upon Sonny to join in her ELQ fight.A.J. gives Carly a heads-up that he did not hide what she did at the Floating Rib — or after — when opening up on what he did when speaking with Michael. Specifically, her troubling attempt to push A.J. into picking up the vodka again.
  • Tracy has Ned on her side in the ELQ grab. They turn up the scheming against A.J./Michael.

I also saw this:

The trick to turning out a successful, updated soap opera nowadays is to honor the past while always moving forward. Executive producer Frank Valentini has achieved this balance nicely with the mix of veterans he’s restoring to GH and established fan favorites from a younger generation, tied together through character relationship (family and friends). Valentini pointed to the returns of Felicia for Maxie and Laura for Lulu (and Luke) as two main, recent examples of that updated trend. “Everyone that we bring back has a reason and a purpose. We brought back Felicia for Maxie, we brought back Laura for Luke and for Lulu and for other reasons to be determined... We're constantly trying to move the show forward as well as honor its history and I think that can be done. It's a lot of work and I'm blessed with a really smart head writer who's been able to do it.” Genie Francis (Laura Spencer) will return starting February 11 not just for her daughter but for other reasons, mainly because of her own adventures while away. This won’t be just a guest star appearance either, assured the EP. “We’ve hired her, we’ve absolutely hired her.” Access Hollywood, Jolie Lash

Executive producer Frank Valentini isn’t kidding around. He’s already brought back veterans like Sean Kanan (A.J.) for Michael, Finola Hughes (Anna) for Robin and Patrick, and Lynn Herring (Lucy) for everybody, with great success. Now, Kin Shriner (Scott) is next in line to make a reappearance in a week or so, perhaps for Laura and his grown daughter Serena.

What's with bringing Laura back for Luke?!?!?

• Members

One of the things I agreed with Guza most strongly, was that 90's Domesticated Luke was a disaster, and he needed to be restored to the pre-Laura version. I didn't always agree with how they went about it, but I did like Luke getting his balls back. If they go the LnL route again, you might as well just hand TG the knife so he can castrate himself in front of everyone, because that's what will happen. They've already done a fairly good job of it with this whole Anna foolishness, and it seems quite clear to me that the so-called LnL fans aren't actually fans of Luke, but are fans of Laura with her historic doormat. If this is what the fans want, then just bring back Bill Eckhart. But I don't want to see this crippled old house-goat with the name Luke Spencer being thrown around town as a legendary character. THIS guy is just a used dish rag.