The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm wondering if that is why they did the whole 'triangle' thing, then quickly caved it - there was no way it was going to be even and Luke pining for Anna at the same time he was for Tracy. The chemistry for LuNacy is just too strong, and a relationship with Anna is just marginally better than it was with Felicia. Some things just shouldn't happen. And one of these days TPTB is just going to have to realize TG has very little Romantic Chemistry to speak of, and needs a special someone to make it work. As much as I didn't care for them, Skye and Luke worked. Luke and Tracy most definitely work. But everything else it just Buddy Chemistry, which is what TG really has in spades.

I'm hoping Duke will improve (anyone else feel he's far more wooden than he used to be?) and Luke will realize Anna isn't ever going to be the one he is crazy about. TPTB need to get on with what works. Anna/Luke do NOT.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AGREED!!! And here I thought I was the only one who watched years old clips and episodes repeatedly! I always HATED the "friends with benefits" thing with Anna,as soon as I knew they were letting LuNacy go I got so damn angry! I thought I was crazy going overboard with my emotions on this,like once my cousins were at my house like any normal day I was watching GH and Luke/Anna were together and "happy",so to speak and I kinda yelled at the tv screen and screamed into the pillow I was holding....Anyways the point is...THEY NEEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER,FRIENDS ARE SO OVERATED!!!

• Members

That's the problem when writers have an agenda rather than looking for what's right in front of them. I realize they have to have a sense of where the story is going, but forcing something that just isn't there, makes a mockery of all of it.

• Members

This whole Luke/Anna and Tracy/Joe sickens me. They both slobbing all over other people sickens me. It sickens me so much that I haven't really watched the show or kept up with the S/Ls much either. I'll definately tune in for Edward's memorial and when/if LuNacy get back together. Otherwise I'm not wasting my time with this show.

• Members

Well, Joe won't be an issue for much longer, unless of course his death is faked or they bring the actor back as another character. Both scenarios I doubt. Thing for me is, I didn't watch this show for over a year and a half, not even clips, and JE was on it. They just played the same old song with Luke and Tracy, and wasted her like always, and I got bored with it.

I never thought I'd say that and not watch when JE was on, but I didn't, not for a very long time. I started back watching because I heard they were using JE for more than just to hold someone's hand. I got very interested in Joe and Tracy because Joe is the first male in my memory to like Tracy for herself with no apparent agenda.

I couldn't miss that.

I think RS/JE have phenominal chemistry, and I think it's a major mistake to cut the actor. I want Joe for Tracy, because I'm a Tracy FF, and I want as a viewer, whoever Tracy wants. I've rooted for many Tracy pairings where I didn't even really like the guy, but Tracy did, and that's all that matters to me.

Not that it matters now, I don't suppose.

If they can do Luke/Tracy justice, and make them REAL- I might go for them again. Problem is, I don't believe they can or that they will.

• Members

From TV Source for this week:

Joe Jr. on the Loose

Sonny, Trey, Michael, and Starr discover Joe Jr. is running on the loose after threatening Starr. When Sonny goes after him, Trey and Michael follow out of fear for their fathers. A local news report confirms that Joe Jr. is at large. Meanwhile, Monica and Tracy discuss Joe Jr., who suddenly shows up.

Friday: Monica and Tracy have a vicious fight

• Members

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/gallery/image/153-/

Just something I wanted to share that I created. Please feel free to use or add to your own computer/phone/iPod/etc.
If you're wondering wth are those odd foreign symbols,its because of the heart I put,its like a hack for the computer. So it will come up as foreign language/symbols. Edited by partyperson25

• Members

Just so long as "vicious fight" doesn't actually mean "roll on the ground, pulling each other's hair out, pretending we're teenagers". That was NOT a good moment for either character a few years back when they did it in the elevator. Impressive that women that age can still do it, but that's the beginning and end of it. I'm up for verbal lacerations only.

• Members

Carolyn Hennesy (GH's Diane) ‏@carolynhennesy

Can I just say how lovely it is, after so many years, to FINALLY be working with Jane Elliot! Yay for the short-haired red-heads!!!

Speculation is that Diane/Tracy have scenes when Tracy contests Edward's will.

From Happy New Year's on SoapDish - Edward's will delivers a few shocks. Tracy, for example, appears cut out. As a result of Edward's will, Alan's true will comes to light. The control/future of ELQ falls to Jason and Sam's baby. There will also be a surprising stakeholder.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Diane and Tracy should always have worked together. The ability to snipe between those two alone, would have provided hours of entertainment - content would be secondary.

Tracy cut out of Edward's Will? WTF is wrong with that bastard? She has consistently been the only one to run ELQ properly. The male members of the family have always screwed it up.

Who's willing to bet that the "surprise player" is somehow connected to Jake…. although AJ is also an option now.

• Members

the suprise person I'm pretty sure is Duke

Duke is involved with the ELQ story

I think the will thing goes down because Duke let's joe take blame for killing jason and then tracy gets blamed cause she helped joe escape from the police when he was shot (even though he lied to her). Monica will blame tracy and probably edward to that st. jasus is dead

Here is the new promo for this week

https://www.youtube....h?v=p9v-_oCtaxc

Jane made another promo and Leslie

Edited by hookedongh