The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

^^^ Ah, like a rubric. I could see that being useful for anything subjective like writing or projects, but for worksheets/quizzes where I go through each one and mark what's wrong and sometimes add in letters if they spell a word wrong, I don't see that working. We shall see. Thanks for the suggestion though. I appreciate everyone's help. smile.png

Still hoping it's a pulled muscle since it hurts when I twist my arm one way, but not the other...

Random, but I miss Tracy/Dillon (Jane/Scott) and Jane's long hair...

l.jpg

From an old interview...

"...And then she makes an announcement, which you don't do unless you're Jane Elliot. But she goes [imitating her] EXCUSE ME! EVERYONE! [back to Scott's normal tone] And the whole cast and everyone goes shhp dead quiet. And she [sC clears his throat, imitating JE] clears her throat and says, [imitating JE] 'This is Scott. It's his first day. He plays my son. You will treat him with respect, or you'll be hearing from me.' And after that everyone was like, 'Hey, Scott! Nice to meet you.' It was really cool of her to do that. And since, she's taken me under her wing. Everytime I do a scene with her, I learn something."

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sniff sniff,miss Dillion.

Sob sob,why'd she cut her locks!!!!!!

Lol to gh cast and Scott's imatation. But I'm pretty sure they obey her commands,ROFL. But I miss Scott and her hair,not too long ago they showed a pic of her in gh with her long hair. The gh cast is totally family and one more thing...I LOVE JE

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

While obsessed may be more appropriate I like devoted 😊. I thought you were trying to remember what was going on. Sorry that didn't help than!! Should have known you'd know the scene

OT

I am on my second day back to wrk from my vacay and already ready to pull my own hair out. Need to find a damned job that I enjoy and pays actually money. I feel like I am getting monopoly money and it's worth nothing right now. Hand me out paper snowflakes why don't they? It'd be about the same thing. ARGH!!😡

• Members

If it makes you feel any better but I have hyper mobility syndrome which you would think just means I am too flexible... But what it really means is that I am flexible bc my connective tissue is too loose and THAT means that my joints don't stay intact bc they can't be held tightly so they dislocate whenever they want. I've been in PT for 3 years and my hop was off and dislocated for ten. Always fun to have. I can't run or do yoga or do basically anything besides weight training to strengthen the joints. I do kickboxing now and I'm not supposed to do I'm waiting to hurt something I shouldn't.

Edited by knh

• Members

Hooked, do you have the new issue, that is supposed to go on sale 10/15, or do you have the old one with JE's "Gold star" scene? I have the JE one(first time I've bought a soap mag in years) and I didn't see that in there. If you have the new one, does it say anything at all about RS/Joe being out, and what day if so?

Call me an optimist. I am still hoping something might happen there. *shrug*

But about the Edward dying stuff. I know JE and others will tear up the material, but if they are kiling Jason off or even presumed dead exit, isn't it "overkill" (pardon the pun) to have Edward die so soon? Especially right before the holidays? I would think since JI passed away and Edward's death is going to be offscreen, they would have waited a few months after Jason's "passing" (if indeed he dies or presumed dies).

Seems pretty morbid to do both now. But that's JMO.

Gah if they do Edward's death before the end of the year though....is it too much to hope for an Emmy nom for JE? I don't really care for those things, and I don't think she does either, but she SO deserves it.

If TPTB are smart, they'll do a real "depression" SL for her. Losing Joe,(we assume), losing Luke to Anna (for now), losing Edward-Monica possibly being mad at her if Joe is the suspected "killer" of Jason(although none of that is confirmed, is it?), I mean, such good stuff, she'd have a reason to just fall apart and not get back up again for a while.

Imagine SK's AJ(again...LOL such spec at this point) declaring her incompetent to run the company.

Losing ELQ, too? My poor girl would melt.

But of course, they could waste the opportunity. I hope they don't.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

So, the whole Duke/Tracy past connection was made up, unless the article is just not mentioning it? Honestly, the only part of that which really stinks is the possible rumored long lost kid of theirs. Plus, I was looking forward to Jane and Ian in scenes. Otherwise, I'm kinda glad. I'm sick of Tracy pining over Luke while he pines over someone else, and since both men have feelings for Anna, Tracy would come out the loser.

I guess we'll find out for sure on Friday though, since that is the day she was supposed to tell Luke about her past with Duke.

• Members

yah just cause it isn't in the article doesn't mean anything

I don't think it will amount to much other than a mention

maybe will come in to play later

So friday is that luke/tracy convo about their troubled love lives

Next Tuesday October 16th per Soaps.com

Luke and Tracy share a meal and he worries to her that Duke may still be a gangster at heart.

Wed joe pulls a gun on someone (probably Duke)

TH Kristina michael and trey tell dante about joe's visit and departure (not sure what this is in reference to)

I think after that weke there will be a lot more Qs/Tracy

Last night HNY insider of DD said and Carolyn Hinsey tweeted (the SOD person not diane) that lots of big returns are in store for edward's funeral

Supposedly Brenda, Lucy Coe are among them

If they don't bring back ned/dillon even if it is recast....that will stink. How can they justify them not being there?

Hoping DOOL would let Wally do it for a little bit

• Members

I read Luke rolled his eyes when Duke was talking about true love and soulmates to Luke. UGH I feel like an idiot typing their rhyming names in the same sentence.

That, peeps, is why Tracy needs a new man. I'm not even arguing the point about him being or not being Tracy's soulmate. In fact, it was Laura Duke was talking about. My issue is that this version of Luke is still projecting the attitude that he does not believe such a thing exists. Maybe it doesn't, but he has had wonderful romances that came close, and he should acknowledge that. The fact that he is unwilling to about ANYONE, means he doesn't think of Tracy that way, either.

And I don't think she would ever admit she cares about such a thing, but if I had to define her in any way, I think Tracy is a softie romantic at heart. I think she'd never admit it, but she wants a "soulmate" to sweep her off her feet in their own twisted, dysfunctional way.

That isn't Luke. If after all these years of being involved with her, he doesn't see her that way....he never will.

And, she deserves better. I'm good with them being BFF's-I really like that for them. But in terms of a man to love, she needs someone to adore her right back.

They had Joe JR. He was a "bad" guy, but he truly liked her. They had to dismantle that with the quickness (I am assuming, since all signs point to him leaving or dying at this point), and I still don't understand why. Because SK coming back, JI dying, and SBu leaving shouldn't have flippy do with Tracy's love life. She can mourn her father, fight AJ, and run ELQ and STILL have Joe.

Yeah, I'm still mad over this, because it was senseless. The fact that there was, as far as we know now, NOT a good reason for doing it, makes it even worse.

But YAY to Tracy tomorrow. Tony is on 4-5 days a week while he's here, and she gets one day. Yeah, that's fair. Should be wonderful scenes though, I bet.