GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dex is not anyone's secret child, certainly not Jason's or Wagger's. He's not Stone II. That reminds me of when people kept insisting Dev was Brenda's kid. And I agree, both he and Drew are toast not long after Steve's return. It's just a matter of time.

• Members

Yeah, I really don't think we know enough about Stone's diagnosis to say.  Nightshift is on you tube so I might check it out again, but it will also probably just make me curse the Jagger we have now.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I should finally revisit NS2. The episodes on YT are so poor quality though.

I would be more than happy with Jordi V. or any number of other dark hunks as NuJagger to play out the duration of this story and then probably leave. With the current recast it's just so awkward and annoying, on top of this already being a very shopworn story and scenario for Sonny vs. a fed that we've seen a dozen times. Carly probably doesn't recall the last fed named John who came to town gunning for Sonny was her own father. (Another wasted character, I might add)

Edited by Vee

• Members

Oh, I'm sure we don't know. I thought we were being fictitious. Well, I was! From Keesha to Morgan on to IAmJohn who really should have been Jordi and last but not least NuOffscreenStone.

I briefly checked out some GH FB groups because I was told people there were saying that Friday Maxie looked worse than she ever has & I found a pocket of totally foreign soap opera fandom. About 80 people were insistent that Sonny is a good man. I have no idea what the show is like in their world!!! 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I haven't even tried the you tube links yet.  It's a shame because you can buy Night shift 1 on Amazon, but season 2 is a ghost.

Agreed about any other dark hunk for Jagger.  I cringe every time he says I go by John now.  Like, bro, you named you own kid Stone.  Last I checked that was a silly nickname Sonny gave your brother.

Edited by carolineg

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah, Sonny said there were too many Michaels and had an aversion to the name because of his dad. He gave Stone the name Stone because he reminded him of a rolling stone going from place to place.  This is after Stone stole Sonny's boombox and Sonny tracked him down and took him in.  Because he was literally a homeless teenager.

I have no idea how Jagger got his nickname.  Probably from his group of friends that tried to rob Kelly's when he first appeared.   The Cates siblings were split up pretty young and didn't give one another the cool nicknames.

Edited by carolineg

• Members
Posted (edited)

Because, he's got the moves like him?

Please register in order to view this content

Or, maybe it's because, when he was growing up, he reminded everyone of DEAN Jagger.

Edited by Khan