GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had never seen that photo before, so the sight of Kin Shriner way way at the back, able to be edited out at any time before the next tweet about how he's truly done at GH this time, amuses me.

• Members

Thank you.  I mean, if I really wanted to get serious about the photo, I could, for example, go on about how all the POC have been shoved to the background (or, in Tabyana Ali's case, to the outskirts of L.A.).

• Members
Posted (edited)

May I ask someone who actually watches the show to explain Ava's presence in the Friday episode to me?

They're trying to draw out Sonny's shooter.  They know it is going to be a dangerous situation.  So, who do they decide to bring along?  The local gallery owner and mother of Sonny's child?  Because as Julien's sister, she knows how to make a deal?

Even Selina Wu questioned it for a minute.  But, then was instantly cool with it.  To me, it made no sense.

And don't get me started on GH trying to do a social conscience vaping story, contrasted with a bunch of geriatric mobsters holding guns on the world's smallest dock.

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think it has more to do with her being Olivia's sister who was just killed than anything to do with Sonny.

Yup! It's not that meta or serious.  We all were just laughing at a photo that looked like it was set up and shot by a 10 year old child.  I suspect Violet may have something to do with it!

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by carolineg

• Members
Posted (edited)

But, is Spinelli the only one who is concerned about their personal safety?  I mean, that fur collar on Ava's coat doesn't seem bullet repellant.

And the henchmen, are right behind them, not spread out like snipers.  These folks are not great at planning a drop. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

GH has sucked the drama and apprehension out of nearly every story these last few years, so I expect very little.

It looks like NLG is having a conversation with someone oblivious to cameras around her.  Like I mentioned, I am happy you showed restraint and didn't put a big old pic of Steve Burton's face on the first post.