GH: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

One would hope lol. I don't know if the show ever explained why he was called Jagger, but I am immediately going with this now.

The only reason I remember the Stone explanation is because it was pretty lengthy.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

If I can find the scene I will post it in the Classic thread.  I can't remember who Sonny was even talking to about it.  I think it might have been Lily or Luke.  I think the show probably needed a cute story about how Sonny came upon a random teenage ward.

It's Sonny.  He probably thinks that is the coolest nickname ever invented next to his own.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

This, plus her "YMCA" dance was hilarious! Jane Elliot is one of those actors that can turn shït into gold.

Yup. I had a feeling she'd cop a pea to get out of less jail time, because there was no way she'd out of this one with her hands clean. And I doubt she'll return to the role of Molly at this point.

• Members
Posted (edited)

The way Jane Elliot speaks about Lila never fails to get me misty eyed.  There is such depth of emotion there even in just a few sentences.

I meant to say this a few days ago, but I also don't understand why some people on here and social media were confused about Lois/Lila's dress.  Brooklyn's dress she tried on was just some random (ugly, unflattering) dress, Lois described her own dress accurately, Brooklyn looked at a picture of it on her phone, and she opens a box Tracy gives her at the end showing Lois/Lila's dress.  Brook never tried on Lila's dress.  I saw the SM posts before I watched the episode and thought the show was being lazy, but the show was very clear about the dresses and the scenes were quite nice.  

So basically I am saying I totally shouldn't speak before watching the show lol.

Edited by carolineg