GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And BLQ explained that NEddie dropped the Quarter & just kept the Maine. And a Blaze sighting & more of Olivia's infatuation with NEddie. Of course the whole crowd loved him so!! 

I had to add a new thing I scream at the screen. Instead of "Run, Liz, Run!" it was "Liz, Save Jake! NOW!" 

• Members
  • WHY IS MASON STILL AROUND?! GO AWAY LOLLIPOP-SUCKIN' BITCH! CHOKE!
  • If I came home, and found people had been using any kind of squirt gun in my house? Murder would be the result.
  • If I ever wanted to see Sonny murder someone... it would be Gladys! Go on, Sonny, take a freebie for us all!
  • It is going to be one of those episodes for Spencer & Trina, isn't it? Blarghhh... not into it at all.
  • Why did faux-Drew have to wake up? He shouldn't stayed in a coma indefinitely.
  • Once again, Sofia Mattsson is killing it in these confrontation scenes.Bonnie Burroughs is not as strong as she was yesterday, but she is still doing a decent job.
  • Gladys, you snitching bitch. How DARE you. Ugh.
  • K. Sasha. It's time to kill Gladys. Or it's time to have Sonny kill Gladys.
  • Seeing Ava in mommy mode is amazing; love seeing her like this, but I also need to see Ava take care of Mason!
  • Oh, so now we've got Carly going after the warden? Interesting... hmmm... I see.
  • Is Trina old enough to be drinking? Or are we ignoring that possible factoid?
  • Trina didn't say Spencer is the man she loves... signs a brewin', haha.
  • Dr. Montague gotta G-O, GO!
  • That dress on Trina is HIDEOUS! The 1980s/1990s called, and wants their side table covering back.
  • So, is this confirmation that Cyrus is Pikeman?!
  • Deputy mayor suits Jordan more than police commissioner. Perhaps she should remain?
  • Naked Finn? No thank you!
  • But... LAURA IS BACK!! YAY!!

• Members

Yeah… it’s well passed the time for a lot of people on this show to be killed off.

February sweeps, just have Pikeman blow Port Charles to kingdom come lol

But as always, awwww Sprina

Please register in order to view this content

I really can’t wait lol 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I am day behind but, nunununuMolly seems okay.  And by okay I obviously mean looks a bit like Haley and not entering menopause.   

I'll be honest, I love the silliness of 90s Eddie Maine as much as anyone.  I didn't get him wowing fans in the 90's and I certainly don't get it 30 years later.  I think WK is delightful and very talented-I have always had a hard time buying him as a rocker that appeals to the masses.  But, go wild Gh, I'd rather watch Eddie being a hit with the young crowd than Joss complaining about the lack of sex with Dex.  I definitely don't think people were there to see stick in the mud Curtis though.

I am enjoying the climax of the Sasha story.  Mostly because I hate Gladys, but also because this whole wacky Sasha/Cody/Sam/Dante plan feels like a 90's soap plot with a group of friends/lovers proving the impossible in the most complicated way imagined.  Instead of just researching Glady's spending history there was fake breakdowns, fake accents, fake kidnappings, asylum breakouts, and going on the run.  It's enough to be entertaining to me.

• Members

Sprina!! 

Please register in order to view this content

The rest of the episode was ok, but there a few things that made me laugh when I thought about it. Friggin Liz was talking about how busy she was today yet suddenly had the time to join Finn in the shower? Not a good look for ya, Nurse Webber (not Baldwin)

And all the long breaks that Mayor Laura takes, she must get ripped to the shreds by the press 

• Members

The Spencer and Trina stuff was fun, but I'm on pins and needles about Ava's disappearance.

Also, Michael has a "friend" at the SEC who can tell him who tipped them off, but that person was of no help in the prosecution of Drew?  It feels a bit convenient for this source to have suddenly popped up, just as Sonny and Nina are planning to elope.