GENERAL HOSPITAL September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Can’t tell their fans that.  They think they’re the greatest couple ever and they need to get married and have plenty of babies.  And everything they do makes them swoon.  These are grown women acting like this.  I’ve avoided Twitter because I don’t want to see the nonsense.  Too bad it’s on other boards that I visit.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I see no problem with their kisses, caresses, the way they hold each other, look at each other, they're acting like young lovers as much as anyone ever did - if you ask me. But, I also am not a part of official Sprina fandom. I just really enjoy the couple. I don't need all the high drama at the fan level. 

And the ridic claims are way out of line. Fans who believe they caused BrookeMolly to be let go. Fans who believe they caused Sprina to have consummation. You'd think they never watched a soap before. 

• Members

Yesterday I had a dream where Genie Francis was interviewed for some E! type news clip from 1993 about Laura connecting with Bill Eckert and the challenges in making that pairing work. Just as Tony Geary was about to be interviewed talking about Bill, the dream switched to something else.

• Members

Somebody on Twitter gave a shout out to GH's Intimacy Coordinator. I think her name was Liz La Mura. They seemed to give them a night of perfection. I knew it was a good beginning when I saw that Shawn had her in a really deep pink off-the-shoulder. Her favorite color is pink so I'm sure she felt like she looked presentable! She got ready to say ILY & just dropped it in his lap. Twitter is lit up with Sprina Love images! 

I could not believe they had Liz & Finn on their coattails! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
typo

• Members

9-19

OMG!!! It REALLY is Charlotte. I admit...that was a nice twist in the Anna story. And a great Cliffhanger Friday as well. And to think that it had started so lame with Anna being all woe is me. lol. And on top on all the mystery/drama with Valetin/Pikeman...juicy for Vanna, but NOW Anna has a story for herself. And I liked the added turn of Nina at the reveal given Valentin/Nina's history.

It should be clear that I love seeing Ms. Wu, but I'm not liking this part of her story coming after Curtis's club. Well...I would rather Curtis be more involved versus Marshall. 

Is anyone really checking for Esme like this? Cuz too whiny for me. 

Mmmmm....Blair....

• Errol unpinned this topic