Y&R September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hehe at @DramatistDreamer. I swear they are spying on your story about Daniel, Heather, and Lily now. My system has been in and out so I'm sure I've missed a lot of it, but they do appear to be playing it and loving Vail Bloom back and she DOES have a bit of chemistry with MG, too. 

The last time I regularly viewed Y&R, Daniel and Summer had washed their hands of Phyllis now that she was out. So watching Giggly Heffa ki-king with Summer was RME.

I am very happy we are still seeing the Chancellor manison post Ashley/Tucker wedding. 

Speaking of that...where is Ashley?

• Members

You did say you wanted Heather to be an obstacle for Daniel/Lily and wanted a triangle to slooowwwly build. I believe last week she announced she's staying in town and I loved the scenes I just watched between the two of them today. But VB is gorgeous lol. I loved that red on her. 

Speaking of red, of course Giggly Heffa is trying to manipulate. 

• Members

For years, I insisted that As The World Turns might have lasted a few more years if they had hired me.

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously, I never understood why these soaps never bothered to recruit directly from the writing departments of the top arts schools.

I just came across this clip which likely explains why MG and VB might actually have that bit of chemistry.

Apparently, Phyllis was also on trial back then…somethings never change.

• Members

9-14

Wow. Quite a few things going on that I am actually liking.

First of all, let me shake my head. What was the point of doing all this buildup with Tucker/Ashley and getting invested...only for him to fall back into bed with Audra again...who is still sleeping with Kyle? Another WTD storyline...please no. All that comes out of this storyline (I hope) is a well-timed Ashley Abbot slap. 

And I can give credit where credit is due. At least they did establishment scenes (with flashbacks) to show Summer having the realization that she has feelings for Chance. And AL as usual did that so well as well. But I'm down for Sharon/Chance/Summer. Anything to keep Sharon on my screen doing something other than coffee. 

And we all know I'm here for Lily/Daniel/Heather. In fact, I continue to be so happy that Daniel has been around for so long now. Has it been a year yet? 

I admit that I giggled at Victoria getting demoted. 

Which reminds me...loving all the shirtless men on display. Also loving the cameramen getting those back angles right...hehe. 

Especially since they seem like they are borrowing from your story ideas anyway.  

Thank you for the clip. And yes, I (and Amber ugh) can tell they have some chemistry. And I'm enjoying them very well. But it also shows why we need more young people. More young and AMBITIOUS people. It's a shame Noah and Allie (and Faith and Moses) are already gone. 

HAHAHA!!!! Yes, Red stays in court. 

• Members

Something else I enjoyed this week. So good to see more of Esther now that she's running Crimson Lights for Sharon.

I hope not tbh. Because if she does get preggers, it just feels like such an elephant in the room with her lost baby by Noah.