Y&R September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That Doug Davidson interview is hilarious. Every 6 months, he contacts someone to spill his guts about how mistreated he was, always with half-truths.

Doug, you're 68 years old. Only the 80 year old blue-haired ladies miss you, so why you think they should pay you big bucks instead of getting a cheaper Michael Damian (Danny) is hilarious. We don't really miss Clueless Paul, who was always 8 steps behind any criminal in GC.

And your LEGAL REPRESENTATION wasn't treated properly? LOLOL They invited you back for the 50th and your answer was to call in the lawyers? Dude....you ain't all that.

Look, I'm as unhappy as anyone about the budget-cutting at Y&R, but that doesn't mean I have any sympathy for Davidson, who NEVER tells the complete truth about the show or TPTB or about the offers he's had. Notice he gets very critical, but ALWAYS tries to prop open the door to a return.

It's been YEARS, and he's still harping about his treatment. I guess he gets his fix when all his Twitter stans tell him how they miss him more than anything and want him back. LOL

• Members

In a way I how Audra was the shark swimming in the water and went after the wounded Tucker and slept with him again on her own terms and agenda. This show has been needing this type of active vixen/ femme fatale for a long time. 

The Daniel/Heather/Lucy scenes have been a highlight so far. Fairly realistic and well acted, although the whole Portugal thing is silly. Why couldn’t it just be like Seattle or Boston or Toronto lol?

• Members

Is Audra going to be in a Who's the Daddy story? I hope she doesn't become pregnant. Is she going to play them both and tell Tucker or Kyle that he's the daddy as long as she can get more from him than the other? Hide it from Nikki? I'm not sure Josh could play out a story for nine months with all the correct beats.