DAYS OF OUR LIVES Moves to Peacock From NBC on September 12

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think this change ends the casual viewer…and may cause those who were getting bored or are bored to move on, ofc less likely to get hate watching if you have to pay. The one thing that gets me is the whole Beyond Salem was successful behind paywall, but part of that had to do with people who may not be on Days proper for months to come so they cannot capitalize. Agree if they did post complete library of 20th century episodes, I would be happily surprised.

Edited by ~bl~

• Members

I'm reading comments on Facebook and fans are asking Dan J Kroll from SOC  if cast and storyline changes will be made. He said no since they've already taped to the end of year. You know people want change!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Maybe this could work out? I mean look at Lucifer and Manifest, they jumped to streaming after they were cancelled. I mean I know it was for their final seasons but the fans screaming at the networks is what made Netflix pick it up, they saw their was a fanbase there for these shows and people WILL jump to their streaming service to watch

Look at me being optimistic lol

• Members

Either we try being optimistic or go nuts right now, hope's the last one to die, right?

Very true! They're simply putting the show to risk for what? 5 million dollars? They don't want to give one more penny to simply get a few more Subscribers and dollars that's plain petty