DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nice to see somebody had the Salem brain again and remembered masks 

Please register in order to view this content

Jada and Eric have chemistry. I wouldn't mind them becoming a couple for a while, until the Ericole reunion. But I gotta say I also saw a little bit of chemistry with Xander as well.

And, Chad and Sonny...  Idk what they're going to do with them, but I really love their friendship/relationship. I don't want them to be a couple, but I wouldn't mind something happening between them as a result of Chad's grief. And also, purple really is Zach's color 

• Members

Why would it go unpunished?  She was imprisoned and pardoned for her crimes that she had committed prior to Abigail's murder.  So once it is discovered that Gwen killed Abigail, framing Sarah, and breaking out of prison when she did, she'll be arrested, and eventually imprisoned.  Although, hopefully Abigail will turn out not be dead a la EJ, Vivian, etc.

• Members

So I am watching Days on Peacock right now to get used to the new normal lol, and I just have to say Billy Flynn is awful playing a drunk!  When I watch people on soaps play drunk I often wonder if they have ever been drunk in real life.  I did laugh when he was playing with the little toothpick swords in the background though.  Chad/Sonny really do have an intriguing dynamic.  Idk if it's because I have a potential hookup in my head or that is what the actual show is toying with.

Jada was kind of obnoxious with Xander today.  People should be obnoxious with Xander, but she just came in 5 minutes ago.  Calm down.  I was actually annoyed by her, but she was okay with Eric.

It's hard to make Jackee boring, but Days managed to do it.  Paulina/Abe talking about his political career is sleep inducing.  Paulina shipping Ericole is weird too.  She doesn't even know them.

• Members

i guess that's the question on everyone's minds now, Will Chad and Sonny hookup? otherwise nothing seems that interesting, i still would like to watch though, 

the show's dynamic is way to slow and uninteresting from i am being able to see and have heard here, If CBS wants that to draw attention to Peacock they would have to at least give them a bigger Budget, if Ron cared at all he could have asked for some more money for the show, Even Trash needs a budget to be reasonable, the cheap trash they're doing doesn't draw much public to tv much less to streaming, I wish they could've brought Kristian Back as well as Kassie DePaiva as Eve too, just for a short while to stir up drama for a while, i would like if they brought Kristian Alfonso solely as Gina, she is better at playing evil, But The Actual Gina ressurrected by Rolf, Older and Wiser She would Go head to head Against the DiMeras, imagine a loop in Stefano's Will Giving her Powers on DE, Then by the end, Greta would come back and reveal her paternity, Stefano or John? either would cause drama, and Gina would die for good, together with DR. Rolf, and we could have the peace of Mind no one would Come back from the dead for a while

• Members

RSW as Alex was a little better today, but I still think he's trying too hard.

And it was nice to know that Allie actually cares about her mother. I am curious to see what's going to happen to Lucas now. 

By unpunished I mean, not going to prison, or only serving a few months and getting off, just like now. And since EOB isn't going anywhere, if she turns out to be the killer, that might happen.