DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@AbcNbc247 Forgot to mention Johnny was half naked with only a towel on yesterday's episode. Carson may be a crummy actor but he has one hot chest. He needs to shave his two chest hairs though.

Please register in order to view this content

An Ava and Johnny pairing would send Tripp through the ceiling.

Allie is acting so childish with this triangle mess. The actress is cringeworthy.

The Sonny and Chad scenes were nice.

Robert Scott Wilson is atrocious! He's just playing a horny Ben. He's basically playing himself. This guy has zero acting talent. He truly stinks!

• Members

If written correctly a Ava/Johnny pairing could be intriguing, especially if you throw EJ into the mix as a potential sexual rivalry. A father/son fighting over the same woman - classic soap. Add to that the corporate drama currently going on at the DiMera it all have the potential at being a fun story. Sadly it won't happen. Isn't Tamara (Ava) supposed to be leaving the show soon? Shame. DAYS finally put Ava in an environment in which the character could be interesting and they fire the actress.

As for RSW its amazing how his die-hard fans see something that I'm struggling to see. They think he's brilliant. I don't see it. The acting isn't terrible, but he isn't strong enough to make one convince he's playing a different character. Alex has the potential at becoming an interesting character. Too bad DAYS didn't take the time to properly cast the role with a truly talented actor.

Edited by darrell66

• Members

Chad's grief is the best storyline on the show right now. I loved his scenes with Thomas today. And yeah, Billy Flynn and the kid playing Thomas do look like they actually could be father and son.

Clyde, Leo and Nancy gotta go. There's no purpose for the three of them and there's gonna be even less of a purpose once when Abigail's murder storyline ends.

Well, how could I have forgotten about Carson 

A Johnny/Ava affair or pairing is another reason why Tripp should've been kept on: I'd love to see his reaction to it. I could've used that in my own story idea that I had for the Tripp/Allie/Chanel/Johnny quad. And I also want my Tripp/Johnny rivalry/hatred 

As for RSW, I'd rather see him as Alex then Ben. But he really does have to work on his range, and the That 70s Show wardrobe that they have for him isn't doing him any favors. 

• Members

Ummm, I'm still watching the show, but I haven't had much to say about it. As much as I like the actor who's playing Li (Remington Hoffman), I can't help but to think about Marco Rubio and his reference about "tiny hands." I look at Remington's, and he's got some tiny hands. You know what they say about tiny hands, right? No, but I do like Remington, but his acting the other day as this gargantuan villian was a little over-the-top in my opinion. I still don't get why Li told Dr. Rolf why he should fear him instead of Stacy.

I don't have much to say about the show as I've already said it before. 

• Members

I am glad they are putting Ava in the same space with people she had a past with.  They may not exactly acknowledge EJ/Ava's past, but this is clearly the characters she should have been interacting with all along.

Anyway, I can say I think the kid that plays Thomas is easily the best actor on the show. I am only mildly joking.

Please register in order to view this content

Not impressed with Alex so far, but I have to imagine this is a way to differentiate him from Ben for a few months and then Alex will become Ben without Ciara and the serial killing.  I am not taking any of this characterization seriously right now.

Leo/Nancy/Clyde have all got to go.  I don't think anyone knows Clyde molested Jordan, but he did and it's gross they are trying to make him a romantic lead for Nancy.  Can she be humiliated anymore?

• Members

100% agree.  Nancy was never self-conscious or insecure.  I can imagine that Craig being gay can make you examine your life choices, but ick.   She's coming off as a joke and Craig certainly didn't fare much better.  Everything Nancy has done since her return has been outright demeaning for the character and, frankly, Patrika Darbo.