DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

That's a good way of putting it. Stuff happens, but it doesn't necessarily change anything. 

I think they do a decent job retroactively tying threads together, but it doesn't feel like long-term story -- it feels like, "Well, this happened, and this also happened, and I guess we can make them dovetail in a way that brings stuff together," but it would be so much more satisfying and gripping if it felt like it was intended that way all along.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Uggghh Jan and Evan

Brock Kelly deserved so much better. Another great opportunity for a character that could have done a lot more completely squandered. And not even a scene with Zach's Sonny.

I wouldn't mind that either 

Please register in order to view this content

But if Gwen turns out to be the killer, that would probably mean that Abigail's death would go unpunished and I definitely don't want that

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I haven't watched today's show. Days is not must tv like other soaps. I'm going to be posting much less on the Days threads because no point in posting when changes have never been made. Brock Kelly has been wasted his entire run. His character doesn't fit the actor's strengths. Days doesn't use the actors strengths instead they bring out their weaknesses.

Ron Carlivati doesn't care about this soap. All he cares is hyping his horrific writing on Twitter and doing this...apparently he's been to orgies...not saying the poster was wrong...

What's the purpose of killing off characters if they are going to resurface again? There's no more payoffs where Days is concerned.

• Members

Well, if that was an orgy, I want my money back 

Please register in order to view this content

Evan would have worked so well as a tragic hero, ultimately a good guy but did bad things because he was traumatized by his father and his evil schemes (kinda like the serial killer was ) but he had just had to become an unfeeling psychopath

Today was ehhh. It looks like EJ was starting to embrace his true Dimera roots with Ava but everything else... Uncle Ron does need to spend less time on Twitter though.