DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm still wondering how a guy who's lived in Salem, Texas, Dubai and Phoenix has such a crisp Boston accent 

Please register in order to view this content

But at least, it seems like Alex has gotten past his homophobia 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

When working out works AGAINST you. 

Or as Nene Leakes would say...NEVERLAND.

Speaking of Alex...yeeeeah, watching the scenes. I would say it was too soon to bring RSW back. I miss the days on this show especially when if you were going to do a recast, you let there be some time between actors/actresses and I remember DAYS being especially good at that back in the 90s. Actor gone, so build up the other characters/stories and bring them back at just the right time of dramatic tension. 

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

I guess this really isn't important, but when Orpheus said Marlena was a mother figure to Evan today how long was she supposed to be kidnapped by Orpheus?  Did we ever get a timeline of when Marlena ended up in Stefano's captivity?  I assumed she wasn't really with Orpheus for long and that Evan would think of Marlena as the nice, pretty blonde lady that used to hang out with us when we were 5-not a mother figure.  

I actually thought Thomas was good for a kid today as well.  That kid looks like Billy Flynn.  Good casting.

That picture of Sonny and Ben  Alex will never get old lol.  It's funnier in my mind if we pretend it was Ben doing that to Sonny though.

• Members

Thanks!  I definitely remember scenes as well.  It just hard for me to picture Evan/Christian considering her that important in his life.  But maybe it's just Orpheus projecting that because he's a creeper.

I mean, it couldn't hurt........

Edited by carolineg

• Members

That's In my Opinion why there is the Younger Actor/Actress Category, Children and Teenage Actors usually have a totally different energy than grown-ups, In my perception as an actor/Actress grows older they try to restrain their energy more while a kid usually jumps in and gives it all