Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't know why, but I laughed out loud at Leo's list of enemies.  So stupid, but kind of funny he spent time writing down 5 names during breakfast and almost forgot Sonny. 

Obviously the Sarah story is the worst, but LG really has no idea how to play this.  And I get it because it is so stupid, but she's not acting like a child-she's just being obnoxious.  Is any 5 or 6 year that obsessed with getting married?  Idk, if we are playing mental illness here maybe we shouldn't make it a complete mockery.  But we are dealing with Ron.

And Maggie saying she's enjoying raising a little girl again?  WHAAAATTTTT???  I can't.

Ben and a necktie could make that happen for you, but he would still be a hero because you asked for it

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I totally agree. I'll gladly watch Lani/Eli/Paulina/Abe/TR any day. It's what's keeping me interested these days. I wish they got more focus. There was one episode last week where I only watched their scenes and FFed the Ciara/Allie/Susan/Ben/Johnny mess. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

This was a nice episode for Tony/Anna/Renee's memory and the show could have easily done this tribute to Renee saying it was the anniversary of her death and everyone would have loved it.  The Sarah/Renee stuff was completely unnecessary.