Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Well, these stories are so damn predictable that either Leo was going to stuff Sonny in a suitcase and ship him to a private island or he was going to get Sonny undressed, take pictures and have them sent to a tabloid newspaper only to have Will discover the pictures on his dandy tablet.

Edited by Noel

• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Catching up (which is easy when you have the show on in the background for the weekend) I will say that the Gwen / Leo meltdown wedding was at least fun, even if the budget is silly. But the Devil really should've had some sort of death count - it became ridiculous how he'd keep shackling people up in the DiMera crypt instead of just... you know killing them? But that's the issue with writing the Devil as a "regular" villain (as Ron put it) - there's absolutely no reason why he would avoid killing off all lame Salemites. Jake at least could've been a casuality, hot as he is.

Also, now that Johnny's not just playing smarmy, Carson is being revealed to be a terrible actor. Even his voice-overs were bad - I mean, I get the storyline is ridiculous but...

Our streamer here (which was recently bought out by Pluto TV) is about two weeks behind the US episodes, so I'll see you there in two weeks or so.

Edited by te.

• Members

Well, Pluto.tv uploaded ten episodes this morning instead of the normal five and since it's a national holiday here (it's the National Day of Sweden

Please register in order to view this content

) I have something to torture myself through.

Finally through the dumb-ass Sareenechild plot.

ETA: one thing I hate is how they arrange sometimes when people are supposed to run into a scene - instead of having them come into the scene in a natural way, you can tell that the actor is waiting behind the camera and running into the set from the sidelines - it was obvious when Chad ran into the wedding disaster and when Ciara / Ben interrupted the ritual. It's bad staging.

Edited by te.

• Members

Is it funny that Kristen on the video link is the most Kristen she's been in ages? I wish they would write and direct Stacey more like that instead of the unstable mess she's been for the past few years.

• Errol unfeatured this topic