Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Tripp/Allie/Chanel/Johnny continues to be the strongest storyline on the show right now. I'm looking forward to seeing what direction they're going to take them in. I still think they should've kept Chanel and Allie's night together a secret for a little longer. Imagine the fallout if Tripp had sacrificed his life to save Allie, and then found out that she cheated on him.

Belle/Shawn/Jan continues to be the worst. Shawn hasn't been dumb in a long time and I'm actually getting annoyed that him and Belle are letting Jan dictate their lives lol Belle really needed to slap this bitch today.

I'm so glad they're giving Li Shin something more to do. I don't particularly like Gabi that much, but I do gotta admit she can put on a really good seduction. And with all this talk of Peter Blake, is it possible that since 

Please register in order to view this content

that he's finally going to be brought back? 

I really think they should also bring in Steven Hawk too. He's a blank slate and there's so much they could do with him. I have the perfect actor who could play him

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really was hoping with all the Peter talk he would show up at the end of the episode-not Kristen.  He didn't even get a phone voice lol!!! 

To me it seems like they might be setting something up with this Peter stuff and maybe with the Steven Hawk stuff too.  But you know Ron just loves to name historical names just to prove he knows history so who knows?

I would be thrilled to see Peter/Jason Brooks again.

• Members

I assume Jason Brooks wouldn't be back, but stranger things have happened.  Corday sued Missy once upon a time. 

I do think there are a ton of actors that could play Peter though.  It would be nice to give Kristen a sibling that doesn't hate her.  I don't know who I would pair him with though.

• Members

It was for breach of contract, and made the affair public record.

I believe what set him off were the rumors (which may well have been true), that other soaps had inquired about her status.  Rumor has it she had even taken a couple of meetings just before he filed the suit.

• Members

I always thought the two soaps were Y&R and GH.  Not sure if that's true, but I could see her fitting well on both and Scott would get to keep an eye on her on Y&R, which I am sure was appealing.

Missy was very popular.  I am sure most soaps would have considered her a get in 1996.

• Members

From what I recall GH was one of the shows.  No idea if there was an actual character.  I feel like Miranda might have been a possibility though for some reason.  She would have worked much better as Miranda than what we got back then.  She even superficially resembles Helena, and the backstory for Alexis was originally mostly the one for Miranda.

And when she quit she was absolutely considered a get.  Before Vanessa Marcil’s endless will she return corner box story in all the soap mags for years it was Missy before the suit.  

• Members

Interesting.  I am trying to picture her as Miranda.  MR feels a little "old" for that, but it's probably because Jen ran through so much story and was married with a child on Days.   It would have been nice to have a stronger actress for Miranda and IR/MR would have made a very attractive couple.

I could also see MR as the Gina Cates character.  Not actually Gina Cates, but fitting in a similar role.  Both Sonny/Jason were really into re-cast Gina Cates, so I could see MR playing a down and out character working at Luke's that hooks up with Jason while Robin is away.  I don't know if I am explaining that right, but a new character that just fit in with that same group of characters if that makes sense.

Yeah the Is Missy returning stuff was Vanessa level for awhile.  I remember her and Scott (and maybe her children?) got a SOD talking about her not returning to Days lol and how busy she was as a stay at home mom.

• Members

Yeah. That's exactly how I meant it. Come as you are. That's how I live my life. If people misinterpreted that, then I apologize. I used to be a whore and have studied human sexuality, lol! I wish I were still a whore, but people nowadays bore me. I meant no offense. If some took it offensive that I spoke that way about a fictional character, then it is what it is. However, read read what I just about myself, lol! At least I own it.