Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane!

Ugh, I hope this is not the last of Tripp! I'm from the D.C. area and "the Exorcist steps" in Georgetown is a local attraction. Had Tripp taken a tumble down a flight of stairs after he jumped out of the window just like in the movie would have been thoroughly satisfying. The last time a soap character took a great fall down a staircase was Dorian on OLTL when Viki's alter Tommy gave her a great push. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I am glad Linsey Godfrey is cancer-free after she battled Stage III Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I find myself easily distracted by the visible tattoo located on her neck. What is so weird is that when Sarah got her memory back from the hospital after taking Dr. Kayla's 3-minute miracle antidote, Sarah Horton shortly became tolerable for a second. Now, the actress is back to being annoying as all holy hell. Thankfully, the tattoo on her neck helps me overlook everything, so I guess the tattoo serves as a blessing in disguise. I wish Maggie would have cut her hair sooner when Sarah was doodling around with crayons, but I'll take it for its worth. Dr. Rolf and Dr. Kayla Johnson should be in an antidote competition reality show as these antidote concoctions are dope AF. 

Nothing against sexual promiscuity, but two recent scenes with Nicole remind me how much of a whore she is. If she were more of an unapologetic whore, I would have more respect for her. The first scene was with Eric when he inquired about her relationship with E.J., and Nicole replied that she was not with E.J. but now with Rafe. As fast-paced and as these forgettable storylines pan out, thinking of the period of Nicole/Zander, Nicole/E.J., and Nicole/Rafe is quite the doozy. I believe all three instances occurred within one and a half months of each other, but not exactly sure. The second scene was yesterday when Sarah asked Nicole why she was no longer with Eric, and all Nicole had to do was reply that she was a whore, and that's it.

It is nice to see Peter Reckell again but rather annoyed at the audio effects used for angel Bo, as the show uses the same audio effect for flashback scenes. I clearly do not understand why he chose to return to the show. I do not mean to get far ahead, but Peter Reckell and Kristian Alfonso definitely had their reasonings back then, and I do not understand what makes it so different now. Hey, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. How many times exactly has this been again? Still, this weird vibe feels the same vis-à-vis Grant Alexander when he returned as Philip Spaulding on Guiding Light. 

When I was a teenager, I used to love murder mysteries on soaps, and as I got older, all I had to do to solve a soap murder mystery was figure out who had a contract with the show and those who didn't. Now, I have no clue, and I don't know if the writers are treating this TR Coates murder as a mystery or not. So far, Rafe and Steve know that the gun present at the scene of the crime was a police gun, but no autopsy so far. So, if the writers are trying to spin this thing around, perhaps revealing a different gun weapon was used to kill TR Coates, watch it be somebody stupid like Beth, lol! She was crawling on the floor of the hallway and seized her moment. And you know what? I really don't care.

Please register in order to view this content