Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Today was ok.  I do appreciate Paulina continues to be the only one with a normal human reaction to the Devil stuff.  Just telling Chanel to stay away which is what I would do as well.  It's nice to have a character making sense.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What the hell did Susan do to her hair?

Please register in order to view this content

And I wish they hadn’t rushed through the TR story. The actor and everyone involved in the story in general have been doing a great job 

• Members

I cannot stand the psychic connection crap between 'soulmates'.  It sounds like they are characters from Twighlight lol.  And before anyone says it I know John/Marlena use it all the time, but it doesn't make it less stupid.  I believe twins would have that.  They shared a womb. 

The fact the show brought in Susan to solve this shows a lack of urgency from everyone.  I know Marlena was calling John, but are we just waiting for him to get back before we call in Eric, Rafe, the police, like anyone else that can help? 

• Members

Moreover, why are they reciting from "Romeo & Juliet"?  Given Ben's past, I think "Othello" would have been the more appropriate choice. 

I just...I can't...DA FUQ??

Edited by Khan

• Members

I thought yesterday's episode was just dumb. Not just dumb, but an eyeroll dumb. I never realized how terrible Robert Scott Wilson was until these past couple of episodes, but at least I'm laughing about it. Ben and Ciara making a telepathic contact to reach each other like they did when Ciara was kidnapped the last time (surprise! I remembered that!) GTFOH man with that bullsh!t. Wait, she's kidnapped now by Satan, right? Still, I think Robert Scott Wilson needs to knock back on the doors of The Price Is Right and and model motorcycles or whatever.

I know I'm in the minority, but I *heart* Gwyneth and I'm fine with being a small member in this group. After Abby was playing the role of detective in some Murder Mystery Weekend Extravaganza with that cheap H&M dress, Gwyneth had every right (in handcuffs) to knock Abby down a peg or two. I liked Abby at one time, but I don't particularly care for Marci Miller's take on her - especially with that on-going condescending yet superior tone of hers. Sh!t, I dare for someone to talk to me like that to my face. Hahaha! No, but I'll miss Gwyneth. I really want see a good scene with her and Xander and Gwyneth letting Xander HAVE IT! HAVE. IT.

Embarrassingly, I've been calling Mr. Mayonnaise with fries TC Coates instead of TR Coates. Honestly, I don't understand Ron C.'s logic. I don't know the man personally. I mean, maybe he does like mayonnaise with his fries. The way these storylines draw out, they are scattered everywhere. To me or any other logical viewer, why should a viewer invest any interest when Storylines are shown two days one week and then they'll reappear two weeks later? Or, is it just me?

For example, the last time I saw TR Coates was when the camera showed his bionic surgical implant fist and TR was fighting every urge not to use it on Paulina, lol! Next, you see Beth in Eli's hospital room wanting to talk about an important matter to Lani and Julie. Next, Mr. Mayonnaise with fries warns Beth. A week and a half later, Beth is now bruised up with a swollen face???? Not that physical abuse is a laughing matter, but I guess this happened in private too? All these things seem to happen in private. So, if these occurrences happen in private, then why should viewers care? What's even more stupid is that Beth and her dumb ass (after she was beaten up) wants to finish playing Celeste in the movie? Movie? What movie? Seriously. What movie? 

So, yeah. I'm still watching and making fun of it. I want to see more telepathic powers between two star-crossed lovers for their love is so deep and gives me hope! I want to see more of TR Coates and his bionic fist! I want to see Satan get his spawn and see how he chooses to raise it in a world of overpopulation. I want to see Gwyneth knock all of Abigail's teeth and shove them all down her throat. 

• Members

OMG! I can't! 

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Leo Stark's cheesy one-liner:

Leo: "Hell hath no fury to a GAY MAN scorned!"

Please. GTFOH with that bulls*t. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I don't think RSW is that bad of an actor.  I guess I am alone in this.  Ben is stupid.  Ciara/Ben are stupid, but I don't think RSW's acting is really the problem.  I don't think he's Brando or anything, but I don't think he's much worse than anyone else.  He's certainly better than Mr. Boatman.