Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

DAYS has never even TRIED to retcon Ben's past as the Necktie Killer, and that's what annoys me the most about him.  I mean, come on, just say it was Jordan or Clyde doing all the killings and get it over with, lol.

Edited by Khan

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My FF button got a workout on Thursday and Friday. You couldn't pay me to watch those Susan/Johnny/Ben scenes. I read recaps and that was enough. I also FFed through most of the cabin stuff, besides Allie revealing herself as the devil to Ciara. I don't need to see Ciara whining about needing Ben or their stupid Romeo and Juliet crap. This story needs to be over. 

I do enjoy the Price family story. I'm so glad Eli is awake. I just wish this story had been featured more before getting to this point. We've been seeing Lani like once every two weeks. It feels rushed now. But I'm still looking forward to Monday. The actor who plays TR is great. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I can't believe the SOB called Deidre Hall the "Mother of All Soap Stars."  Not Susan Lucci, not Susan Seaforth Hayes, not Eileen Fulton and Rosemary Prinz, not even Virginia Payne.  Nope.  Deidre.

I JFC with that [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Wait. Did he just delete his Twitter account? No, he didn't. Sorry. I was confused when searching because the @roncavalarti on Twitter is no longer and I guess he changed it to @cavalartiron? 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I love how Soap Twitter is celebrating the fact that it's finally clear that Ben is not ever going to be John and Marlena's 1986 baby 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I never got that theory.  I get that there could be a 1986 baby, but even Ron wouldn't make it Ben.  Would he?  Sure, Marlena is weirdly attached to Ben but that's a huge leap.   It always sounded like a bunch of fanfic to me.  He would mess up timelines because he's younger than Belle/Brady, but I guess Paul is too and was born at basically the same time as those two.  I know there is wiggle room, but I don't even know how you begin to explain the fact Ben was born during J/M's first marriage and Belle was born during the Affair since the affair is brought up often.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Oh, my human error then. That's what I spelled? Curse this broken arm of mine and using one hand that's not the dominant one, but thank you for highlighting why I was having this issue, lol! 

• Members

Really good episode today. Some of the dialogue was a little cringey but I didn’t have a problem with it. 

The acting was on point, except for RSW’s 

and so were the production values. And I love how both stories are coming to a climax at the same time. 

Evan looked good. I wish he had been written as a tragic hero instead of an angry psycho.

And Eli was looking really good with the trimmed beard too

I’m glad it was just a rumor, probably started by RSW stans. But I could see Ron doing it, especially after Sarah’s de-aging, and Evan’s too