Days of Our Lives: May 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For sure.  I could see Ron thinking about it, but the amount of time you would have to spend explaining it would be awful.  Plus, I don't see the point in making a serial killer J/M's kid.  The show doesn't feel the need to redeem him, so why do we need extra reasons to like him?  Although RSW does kind of look a little like Drake.  But I am going to not put that into the universe.

I forgot to mention this in my initial post, but what the hell is that picture?  I need someone to explain why on earth that was taken lol.

Also, to all not @AbcNbc247, RSW is not that bad.  I am at risk of getting called a Cin shipper here, but I don't think he's glaringly worse than anyone else.   I don't think he should win awards or anything, but he's not the worst actor on the show.

• Members

It looks more recent that 1986, but who knows?  Maybe it was during the Belle stuff.  It looks like a SOW pic when they used to do interesting photos.

Anyhow, I think RSW is better than CB, but I honestly think CB might be the worst actor on the show lol.  I like him and hope he figures it out though.  I just don't think RSW is that bad.  But then again I don't think EM as Brady is that good either and he gets nominated for emmys year after year.  So it's entirely possible I have no taste.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agreed EM is too old for Brady, but I never thought he was as good as his nominations/awards suggest.  He's decent and charismatic enough but he's pretty bland overall.  I have seen some of his stage/musical work and he's very talented, but it's a meh for me.  

Idk, I definitely respect people's opinions on RSW, but his acting doesn't bother me.  I am not a Ben, Ben/Ciara fan, or anything like that so it really doesn't offend me if people think he's awful lol.  JMO on this.

• Members

Has anyone noticed the wall behind Abe in the beginning scenes with Mr. Aioli Man and how bad and "untogether" it looks? What do you call wood when it gets wet? Warped? And it looks like they put caulk or something in the corner.

Edited by Noel

• Members

EM isn't horrible or anything.  Meh is the perfect word for him.  I don't think it helps that the characterizations of Eric and Brady are very similar.  Outside of Eric being a priest (for now) there really isn't much difference between the two of them lol.  I don't think there is a huge acting difference either between EM now and when he was on Passions so I don't really get the Lead Actor Emmy nom, but whatever.  Good for him lol.  

I never cared for KL's version of Brady either, but I think that's more on the writing than him. I do think KL is closer to the right age for the part.   Both Belle/Brady have been the biggest disappoints since they were aged.