All: character may be killed off

• Members

Exactly, that is what I fear the most. Her death under Ron is not going to have long lasting effects, I bet we won't even get an appearance from JJ at her funeral (or even see him mourn for his big sister at all). I probably would be a bit more accepting of Abby's death if it was under a different writer, but Ron? No way. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If it is Abby, I'll be very disappointed as she's been the most promising heroine they've developed in years. If neither actress wanted to commit long-term, they should have just recast. Look at how many successful Carlys GH has had, so it can be done.

However, this is DAYS. How many people have come back from the dead...and multiple times...so it's too hard to take it seriously.

• Members

I'd like this to lead to Peter's return.

Say Peter sent Gwen to fracture the family so J&J split when Abby dies.

Write him dark and diabolical. Like the villain in Ghost. Have him tell Jennifer it was Stefano and Jungle Madness that made him crazy years ago. Tease whether or not he's the real killer as he lures Jennifer in, then reintroduce JJ.

Frame Sonny so Will is vulnerable. Chad/Will grief sex seen by Arianna. Arianna tells Charlotte daddy killed mommy. Charlotte tells the cops. Chad charged.

Then Laura escapes.

Big sh_t sandwich with Peter at the center.

Edited by KLN

• Members

PLEEEAAAASSEEEE let this be true. Absolutely nothing against the actors...they performed what was written...but Ciara was forever ruined by this coupling. I could never buy her falling in love with an actual serial killer OR that he's allowed to walk around free since he's on meds. I know it's DAYS, and we have to suspend a lot of reality but this was too much for me. What really sucks is that Ciara had SO MUCH potential, and I'll always believe that Theo should have been her true love since previous writers set that up even when they were kids.

Over the years, I just couldn't stomach all the characters, such as Marlena, who were used to "prop Ben" and to try and make us okay with the fact that he was a "reformed serial killer." If they had to keep the actor, they should have made him a twin or a look alike, and I would have been okay with situation.

Edited by pdm1974

• Members

Really bummed about Abigail. I really grew to love what Marci was putting down in her latest return. Why is Ron so obsessed with killing vets/legacy characters? He did this at GH (Duke and AJ anyone?) and has been killing important female characters on Days every six months now too.

What evidence is there that RSW/Ben is done taping? Just curious because I'm hoping it's true. VK unfollowed RSW on Instagram weeks ago. There was speculation they were dating and broke up. I'm guessing that could be a factor in them being written out?