All: character may be killed off

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The tweeter knew it was an old article. They tweeted it because it said RSW had signed a contract and they assume he is still within that contract -- so they believed he should still be on the show.  They simply didn't understand that a contract is to protect the show so that the actor doesn't leave, but the show can still release anyone after any 13-week cycle.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

the fact that they pair Nick and Gabi for the xmas special and keep trying to brush aside that Gabi killed Nick because he was sexually adulating her is beyond problematic. 

the pacemaker storyline was well after it had been established that Julie *hates* Gabi. 

• Members

I agree.  The Nick/Gabi xmas movie pairing happened because Brandon Barash got Covid and they decided to replace Jake with Nick,, but they should have recast Jake for the movie, or just completely rewritten the Gabi part.  I didn't think it was okay to put Nick in there.  Will would not have written Nick that way, even for a fictional movie he was writing.   Ron shouldn't have done that. Sonny's line asking Will wtf and Will's offhand reply were not enough to offset it.

And yeah. Julie should have faced the reality about Nick long ago.

• Members

Rob posted a picture in his dressing room. I assume it's new. Not sure if they resolved Ciara/Ben and Ben is sticking around or what.

3 different people told me VK/RSW filmed their final scenes together. Same 3 who said Abby is killed off. I've known them a long time and they're reliable. 

I haven't heard anything since last week and haven't asked but RSW's pic makes me think they're keeping Ben.

Either way don't shoot the messenger.

• Members

I remember a Days actress maybe 6 or 7 years ago posted seemingly from the studio, but it was an old pic, and she was already gone from the show. 

Not saying RSW is doing that. Just sayin it happens.

If he really was on set today, maybe it's for a reshoot of a scene? Apparently they've been shooting lots of stuff out of order (sometimes a month or two out of order) because actors and/or crew got covid or were otherwise unavailable, so the show has to reschedule scenes.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Also, it wouldn't be the first time a show that monitors what is said online would try a bit of misdirection in order to put a question mark on some leaked spoilers.

Not that I have any information myself but I would trust your reliable sources over social media activity that is intended to send a message.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

The way Abby dies this summer has been leaked on twitter. People are going to mad and if the people leaking are right, there’s more to come. 

I know it’s the spoiler thread, but in case some don’t want to know I’ll tag it for now.

Please register in order to view this content