All: character may be killed off

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

DAYS didn't know that NBC was going to preempt eleven airdates for the Olympics, so Ron didn't write that in.

On November 12, 2021, NBC announced the Olympics preemptions for Feb 2022. Jason47 said this will be the first time Days is fully preempted for a Winter Olympics.
When that was announced, Days had already filmed episodes to air in April 2022.

The preemptions would push the already-filmed episodes by eleven airdates.  There was still time to make some adjustments; so I suppose they could have rearranged a few scenes/episodes, but I don't think they could have realistically changed everything to make a cliffhanger.

However Feb 3 was supposed to start Feb sweeps.  Instead, it's the last airdate before the Olympics.  So I suppose they could have already filmed something dramatic for Feb 3rd, which would coincidentally work out as the cliffhanger.

• Members

People should not be upset over any death on DAYS

Jack's organs were donated and he still is alive. Roman was stabbed, Abe was shot, Victor was electrocuted, Will was strangled etc .. and they are all alive. After Corday swore that all of those were real deaths.

Why should we believe any death now is any different?

• Members

Ron is serious from what I hear.

They wring the beats which is great if there's a bigger plan. That's why Cady was back. But I also heard Missy was back so who knows. We might see Hope for the funeral. Another actress though. It sounds well written but I'm pissed if it's not a fakeout.

Neither Kate or Marci want to be there. For Kate it might be more of the show not wanting her, I've heard different things so I'm not sure.

In any regard this is Ron's solution. Abby dies, pretty savagely I'm told.

Edited by KLN

• Members

I had a very hard time believing it was Ciara because I can't imagine the show would kill off two Bo/Hope kids.  And Zach's death seems actually permanent.   But Chelsea emerged from a swamp after she was a stillborn at like 5 months so who knows?

Abby is another character I have a hard time believing because Days does seem pretty invested in her.

• Members

Killing off Abby because neither Kate or Marci can't commit full time is such a lazy solution. Just write her off the show or recast. Hell is Ashley Benson looking for work? Bring her back.  Didn't DAYS learn it's lesson when they killed off Will and what outrage that caused? Viewers don't like legacy kids getting killed off.