All: character may be killed off

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nobody would care, because Bridget has been marginalized for years. In general, I don't think B&B has a big enough fandom to make much of a stink about anything. I feel like from his tweet, this is going to be something that is going to upset people. I feel like it just has to be GH or Y&R. They're the most likely to kill someone off for an Emmy stunt/ratings grab and not care about audience reaction. Y&R in particular has had so little going on and when tv shows get boring, they kill someone off.

• Members

If it is a legacy character the child of a character born onscreen and not a veteran, then it kind of narrows things down. 

On Y&R it Could be

Ashley-Especially if Eileen does not want to return 

Christine Blair- She is used recurring anyway

Victoria Newman-

Lily Winters

On Days:

Hope Brady-  They could have Hope killed offscreen and always resurrect the character if KA decides to return or the find the best recast for the role. 

Jennifer Horton-  This would explain a return by Matt Ashford without Missy Reeves or Cady McClain.  

Carrie Brady-

Belle Brady

Sami Brady -Which I don't happening, but it could be one of her children

B&B

Bridget

Steffy

Hope

I mean with Shelia being back anything is possible.

GH

Maxie- This would give Kristina Wagner a front burner story and could open the door for Jack Wagner to come back as Frisco for a while. 

Robin Scorpio- What if Robin finally succumbs to her AIDS. Patrick could be so distraught that this could have Anna and Robert raising their grandchildren.

Brooklyn Ashton