All: character may be killed off

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yep.  And we'll have endless scenes of shirtless Ben cradling baby Julie in his arms, telling her how much her mom would have loved to see her spit up and coo like that; while the devil, who has now passed into a returning Claire, plots and schemes to bed Ben, bond with the baby and build a new family.

Pass!

Edited by Khan

• Members

It hasn't been stated that they're recasting Hope. There was a blind item in SOD
(could be for any of the four US soaps) "One show is on the active hunt to recast a major character who has been off the canvas".
Some of the guesses are Hope on Days, or Lucky on GH. Or maybe Summer or Kyle on Y&R. Or Thorne on B&B.  That was just a few of the guesses.  Could be anyone.
The full list of blind items is here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/60456-sod/

• Members

I predict if so, it will be Kristina. GH has proven for quite sometime that they don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Kristina.  If it had to be one of them, she' be the one I'd pick too, since Lexi seems too young looking for the part,  I'd prefer it wouldn't be any of them though.   

It would be stupid to kill Lulu off.

As far as DAYS, it would be stupid to kill off Sami or Hope.  DAYS should just grow a pair and re-cast them both, if Ali Sweeney nor Kristian Alfonso will come back for a long term contract.

I sure hope not or Hope.  But the rumor of Hope being re-cast would make since for  either story.  Maybe DAYS will temp re-cast Hope so she can die onscreen?   I sure hope not.

• Members

If there’s something I’ve learned from B&B’s “a character dies!” spoilers that the term legacy heroine dies could literally mean anyone (hello Emma!) and with the dying part it could mean a temporary presumed death (Thomas in the vat of acid) or are pretending to die (Sally). 

Definitely can rule out B&B and Days for that matter lol. 

• Members

Well I for one am glad that it was clarified that it wasn't GH's Liz.

Please register in order to view this content

Because I first thought of her and Sharon on Y&R.

But given some time to think about that definition of what a legacy character is, I am now thinking Mariah perhaps or dare they go there Lily on Y&R. And given the latest SOD and Frank's love of WR, Maxie. Because after sitting through this and watching her grow up on the show, not to mention our debates here on Maxie still being on canvas, it would PO a LOT of people if she was killed off before being reunited with her baby on top on her being a legacy character. 

• Members

I could see it being Kirsten Storms as Maxie. Hasn't she had a lot of health issues over the years? Maybe she has told them she doesn't want to renew a contract (or asked to be let go). That could be why they brought on Felicia and the Louisa story seems to be wrapping up so quickly, after how long?

The recast of a vet could be Frisco. 

Edited by Melroser