• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Me, watching them.

They need to move Noah out of the vortex of Cait Fairbanks and have him verbally sparring with Sally or a dude. The pining for Messa is just sooooooooo boring.   Have him hook up with someone (male or female and start snorting coke/ binge drinking/doing ecstasy to "self-medicate" his feelings. Or just like getting high in one of the "New Hope" buildings. Anything is better than sad eyes Noah.     Give him something to do--he's adorable. Get him out of the coffeehouse and start  getting some ass.

As for Chance... yawn

• Members

The whole baby saga and everyone involved is terrible.

Does this Chance present in any way as some kind of government agent that would be involved in high stakes missions ?

That kid is a few months old and Devon is talking about his welfare as though he's been left in a trailer park toilet.

He is well loved and cared for and Devon has had access to him over and beyond his entitlement.

Amanda is living with Devon and so therefore would be around that child. Does she have any attachment to him? 

Following Devon's twisted logic, couldn't Amanda's presence be upsetting?

What do Nina and Ashley think about this? Jill? Victor?

Devon is an idiot.

• Members

At this point, I only have Y&R on in the background while I eat lunch sometimes. It's been so dreadly boring for so long now. It just feels like nothing really ever happens.

Curious to hear what other's think...does anyone find all these corporate stories interesting? I'm not sure why the writers think viewers are excited about who's going to run ChanceComm or whatever. I couldn't care less about these boardroom stories. Do people really watch soaps to hear about these people fight over control over these mystery companies...companies we don't even know what they really do!

Please register in order to view this content