Y&R January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm pretty calm; I'll take whatever penalty I get, I'm sure I've earned it. But I also just don't think you have anything substantive to say as to why on Earth this deeply unwell person should be back on Y&R in the 21st century. Sure hope you can prove me or somebody else wrong.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If you don't understand that attacking other posters is not normal or acceptable behaviour, my thoughts about Brenda Dickson is the last thing that should be on your mind right now. 

I didn't answer your post because I wanted to discuss my Y&R fantasies with you. Or that I felt the need to convince you that I am not nuts. I am shocked that you haven't understood this yet.

At this point we are repeating the same things to each other, no reason to continue. Since you think that talking to others in a civilized way is too much, please ignore my posts. 

• Members

Brenda would make the show more interesting. She is very entertaining and a great actress.

The show right now is boring .

It has not been good since Terry left in 1989.

Those are the two best on the show.

I cannot stand these recasts of Jack and Jill.

I do like Adam but the rest of the cast are not as likeable as the cast was in the 80s.

I watch the old episodes and it makes me so sad that they do not have such a great cast anymore that they used to .

It was great when there was Carl, Mary, Patty, John, Ashley, Traci, Jack, Brooks sisters, Jill, Katherine, Andy, Amy, Nathan, Paul, Gina, Danny, Nina, etc were on it.

I wish that the show did not go downhill in the 90s and has become what it is today . 

Even from what I've seen from the 70s, it seemed like such an interesting show and likeable people.